Hacking Having a Little issue.. Anyone had this problem ~?~

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your install folder on the SD. You cannot have any file or folder names with special symbols like @ or ! or "tm"
let me have a quick look mate

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it did have a "tm" at the end retrying now

it did have a "tm" at the end retrying now
EDIT : ahhh you are a freaking legend bro !!! it's working again !!! thanks so much !!

Last edited by SuperDan,
Reactions: Kafluke

Gjt1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad you got it sorted!

Hey, sorry to bother you, I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'm having the same problem, but only with certain games, such as Volgarr the Viking. When I put it into the install folder and run wup installer gx2 it just says, "No installable content found" I also checked for any special characters such as @, ! or tm, and there weren't any. Any idea what I might have done wrong?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry to bother you, I know I'm a bit late to the discussion, but I'm having the same problem, but only with certain games, such as Volgarr the Viking. When I put it into the install folder and run wup installer gx2 it just says, "No installable content found" I also checked for any special characters such as @, ! or tm, and there weren't any. Any idea what I might have done wrong?
I think I had this problem, the folder to install may be too long. Try shortening it or something.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I had this problem, the folder to install may be too long. Try shortening it or something.
The old-school WUP Installer before it got that slick GX2 GUI had a similar issue. If needed, use very short filenames for the game folders you're installing and make sure there's no special characters.

Gjt1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old-school WUP Installer before it got that slick GX2 GUI had a similar issue. If needed, use very short filenames for the game folders you're installing and make sure there's no special characters.
It's showing up now, thank you so much! my problem was, I didn't realize The O in Volgarr was a special character

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always rename. For example, super mario 3d world, I renamed to "sm". It doesnt matter what you call it. Once its installed it will have the correct name. You could call it "supercoolgame" and once it was installed it would be named properly

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think nusspli may be better, though I haven't used it. usb helper is limited by title keys, I believe, while
i never heard of nusspli actually >? i did my beloved WiiU a while back ..still love the system is constaly been borrowed to my friends over the years ... but anyways i remember Usb Helper definitely missing Black OPs 2 which can still be played online ! but that's it as far as games missing i filled up 1TB to a lot of that space was for GameCube & Wii games also

I think nusspli may be better, though I haven't used it. usb helper is limited by title keys, I believe, while nusspli isn't.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have all the content I want or need, so I've never tried it out. we know the algorithm for generating a ticket, so even when the eshop closes, nothing will change.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have all the content I want or need, so I've never tried it out. we know the algorithm for generating a ticket, so even when the eshop closes, nothing will change.
I prefer Wii U USB Helper mainly just because my wifi card in my laptop is faster downloading. The same game takes several minutes longer (10+) to download through NUSSpli.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, sorry