Hacking Haven’t used Enso PSV for a year, what to do?

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m about to use my 3.60 enso for the first time in over a year, last time I played I could go online and everything and hope to not get banned this time around.

Do I need to update enso or anything to be safe?

Thanks for any help

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install Nonpdrm plugin if you are still using Maidump , switch over to Nonpdrm version for games. As for running games higher than 3.60 firmware you can either use the repatch.skprx plugin or the newer ref00d plugin.

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install Nonpdrm plugin if you are still using Maidump , switch over to Nonpdrm version for games. As for running games higher than 3.60 firmware you can either use the repatch.skprx plugin or the newer ref00d plugin.

Thanks, I believe I had nonpdrm plugin already unless there’s a newer version, I know I need to add the refood plugin.

You can spoof firmware 3.70 to avoid updates, but you won't be able to log onto PSN without updating.

So PSN no longer works with cfw? I used to play black ops on there a while ago and it worked fine

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scrap what I said. I guess things were finally fixed with the firmware spoofing. I'm not sure if reF00D is the reason and/or the updated Henkaku, but I was able to get on PSN for the first time since early 3.61 days!

|<roni&g

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scrap what I said. I guess things were finally fixed with the firmware spoofing. I'm not sure if reF00D is the reason and/or the updated Henkaku, but I was able to get on PSN for the first time since early 3.61 days!

Good to hear. Just got the vita set up again last night with a 256gb sd (for 256 cards always format to exfat 64 cluster size). Played some Hot line Miami n it was pretty good, will revisit online later.

Thanks again for the pointers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again