Have to do an oral presentation, any ideas?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have an Oral Presentation to do and the topic is our choice but there's one thing the teacher wants the most: For it to be interesting for the class.
Now, I wanted to do something on games or computers but I figure that others might not find it as interesting as I do, so I moved on to other things, at the moment, I'm thinking Law, in general. Any ideas? Sadly, Bermuda Triangle is taken, would've loved it =(

So in conclusion, I ask if anyone has any ideas for a good oral presentation that I can research and present?

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
LAW? PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!!

it could be fun to do, if you could get some friends of yours to act like the Prosecutor and like the Defendant and even a judge!

Music you like? School Itself? Your friends? Your School Mates? so many things you can do xD

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Underground fires that burn for decades.

darvas.jpg

EDIT: It's not a mystery, it's just freaking awesome.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Seven wonders? Video games?

Lol... If I were you I'd do video games. Not interesting for the teacher but at least interesting for the rest
nyanya.gif

Yeah, I did seven wonders before. And I got a B- for talking too much on the great wall of china.

EDIT: Go for veho's idea, it's seriously not bad

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
First thought that hit me when I saw the words 'oral presentation' was 'find the clitoris'. Maybe a side effect of having a girlfriend.

But seriously, the last talk I gave was a serious discussion about whether or not the law has gone soft. Points such as the short prison sentences for rapists in many countries. One thing I did was show a brief clip from one of those police helicopter shows. The class did a rough estimate as to how much the chase costs the wider world, things like insurance for the many cars hit on the joy rider's path of destruction, fuel for the police cars and helicopter, wages, etc. And then compared our estimates of cost to how much the driver is actually fined, and the results were astonishing. I'd go with something like that as everyone has a different opinion on the matter.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Lemuria. In addition to real facts, bring in some random shit from Golden Sun and pretend the info is real (if asked say it's a rumor known to few people).

Also include humor, humor is one of the easiest ways to capture and audience's attention and make things interesting (personal experience).

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
emigre said:
The state of Australia's judiciary system.

Australia's censory board would be an interesting topic. They seem intent on banning anything not based on Sesame Street. They banned DOA Dimensions recently, didn't they? Mortal Kombat I can maybe understand, but DOA? Really?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    ... [looks up vagina] 🤓 🔎 📖 ] :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: 🤢🤮
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good thing I have a vagina
    +1
  • Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu:
    Evil SylverReZ: "GuldRez"
    I always knew you were a Kunt @K3Nv2 :tpi::rofl2:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: