have i messed up

connor_walsh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont normally like talking to strangers bout this stuff but i need an unbiased opinion.
Well Saturday there was a party at my mates house and there was a girl I liked and she liked me and her best friend also talked to me saying 'she loves me'
When everyone was going to sleep in the house there were 6 people upstairs and just me and her on the couch in the front room (no brainer what happened there) someone walked in at that point and now everyone knows bout what happened and her mates (boys) where kicking off because they liked her, but she still got with me.
Then today she said she weren't ready for a relationship. I asked her does she like me and the answer was 'I'm confused I don't know what i want'.

Now I want help from the lady's here, what does this mean and have I fucked up my chances with her by sleeping with her and getting caught?

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i had the same problem i didnt sleep with her instead we made out and then we didnt go out Because her friends caught us and told every one. This is because this is apparently a form of being a slut. My advice wait for the whole situation to die down then talk to her again. Let her think for a while

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Zerosuit connor said:
Yeah i had the same problem i didnt sleep with her instead we made out and then we didnt go out Because her friends caught us and told every one. This is because this is apparently a form of being a slut. My advice wait for the whole situation to die down then talk to her again. Let her think for a while

Omg +1 to this.

Give her some time to think. [/repeatingwhatzerosuitconnersaid]

smileipb2.png

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
TheTwoR's said:
Zerosuit connor said:

Omg +1 to this.

Give her some time to think. [/repeatingwhatzerosuitconnersaid]

smileipb2.png
Damn it Its Connor lol (i love it when im right)

connor_walsh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LMFAO thats what happened to me last time I went to a party before this one,, I guess your right though i'll wait for this to die down its half term at the moment so when i get back im gunna kick off with the guy that was kicking off with her if he say's anything else (hopefully it should make everyone else STFU).

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
connor_walsh said:
LMFAO thats what happened to me last time I went to a party before this one,, I guess your right though i'll wait for this to die down its half term at the moment so when i get back im gunna kick off with the guy that was kicking off with her if he say's anything else (hopefully it should make everyone else STFU).
See you just have to not give a fuck about what others want and start thinking about what YOU want.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
You slept with her without really even knowing her that well (Or so it seems), and you want a relationship? You should probably take a step back and try to be more like a friend than a friend with benefits first. Relationships are bound to fail if you take it too fast, which you did.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Zerosuit connor said:
shlong said:
Zerosuit connor said:
shlong said:
Zerosuit...what is your avatar doing?
grimmjow.gif
Vibrating
smileipb2.png
>.< i had to change it. And stil he vibrates and yet...... im sad
He's obviously happyabout it. :3
ninja.gif

Hah. Nah I love Grimmjow hes only happy when Ichigo gets fucked.
ph34r.gif
fix'd
smileipb2.png

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users