Gaming have god eater 1&2 got online infrastructure modes??

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I was just thinking of downloading this games well one of them when I found out both games have online infrastructure mode

Can anyone confirm if this is ture and are the servers working do people still play

FailName

░▒▓█▓▒░
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burst didn't have online play, and since it's an updated version of GE1, that probably doesn't have it either. Well, you can probably use some like PRO Online client or adhoc Party, but I couldn't tell you how active they are.

GE2 apparently had online multiplayer patched in. I'm not sure if it's in the form of DLC or an update. If it's the latter, you'll need to do some shenanigans if by "thinking of downloading," you mean pirate.

Both GE1 and GE2 were only released in Japan btw, so you're going to have to play in Japanese if you pick one of those. Burst was the only one released in English,

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Burst didn't have online play, and since it's an updated version of GE1, that probably doesn't have it either. Well, you can probably use some like PRO Online client or adhoc Party, but I couldn't tell you how active they are.

GE2 apparently had online multiplayer patched in. I'm not sure if it's in the form of DLC or an update. If it's the latter, you'll need to do some shenanigans if by "thinking of downloading," you mean pirate.

Both GE1 and GE2 were only released in Japan btw, so you're going to have to play in Japanese if you pick one of those. Burst was the only one released in English,

Yes I checked nicos site and the pictures show that the player names for the ged2 are in English ehy?

Yes I am going to get ged 1 on psp
But ged 2 are any team thinking of translating it
What about last ranker or Lord of apocalypse is anyone going to translate them

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you're interested in playing God Eater: Burst or 2, or any other typically Ad-Hoc game online on the PSP, you should probably check out Prometheus (integrated into Pro-C firmware) or xLink Kai (requires a USB connection to a host computer) - these plugins allow you to play Ad-Hoc games as if they were Infrastructure games - check them out.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Can I ask a few more questions

Wikipedia says many things.

Can I ask you a few questions about your translation thread

You mentioned that Lord of apocalypse has been translated and dropped by someone at 70% could you send me or direct me to a place where I can download the English patch

Also I know that monster hunter portable 3rd has stopped at the patch called 5.0 does this patch allow me to play with the games storyline without any Japanese problems

What exactly is missing from the 5.0 version

Also are any teams of people considering translating the following

God eater bust 2
Last ranker

Also hacklink is being hosted at nico site and I just want to know is the game playable for us English language people.

Also im surprised as to why monster hunter portable 3rd have been translated but I'm sure lots of people love the god eater bust series right
Isn't there any news of a translation its one of those big untranslated psp games right like Final fantasy type 0 was

Also you mentioned that Toukiden has been dropped but the leader said that she only has stopped for 2 months and she has posted recently and im guessing she has or he has begun continuing his or her work with the game

Could you please answer my questions
Its kinda confusing me

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's pretty off topic. You could have sent me a PM but... Okay, here I go.

About Lord of Apocalypse. I'm obliged to omit some links because the official pages don't exist anymore and I can't check links found through Google if I don't own the game. Do yourself a research.

Monster Hunter series has no story, not even the lore is explored. Minegarde is such a random place with monsters on it and you have to bring them down. We're just missing some NPC chit-chat, some equipments descriptions and tutorials.

God Eater 2 can be translated in the future, Sky has proven that this is possible. Just don't think that will happen soon... (Or someday.)

Last Ranker has a complete translation of the script available in video that is more than enough to understand the story. Check yourself.

The guys from .hack//LINK translation project hate, I mean... REALLY HATE piracy, so in respect to their work I'll just skip this question and ask you politely to stop it.

Toukiden will have an expansion and HE (not she) decided to use everything learned from the first project in this expansion.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Just God Eater 2 for PS Vita (Update 1.4). And about "downloading", again I think you're talking about piracy... This makes Hargrun sad. :sad:

Technically, you can download the game legally from PSN if you choose digital over retail and then again lots of games are UMD-only.
(That's the only saving grace for that post from going into "so, I'm bragging about pirating stuff and being edgy/cool/living dangerously even though nobody actually cares how I got the damn game" territory, and yes, it's still irritating)

Edit: Damn. A warez site that didn't need to be mentioned here at all (so much for the benefit of doubt), Asking for info that's two clicks away from Wikipedia/PSP Translations sticky topic but still needing to be spoonfed to the OP, and the topic turning to "is anyone translating game X, Episode 9001".
That escalated really quick.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
It's pretty off topic. You could have sent me a PM but... Okay, here I go.

About Lord of Apocalypse. I'm obliged to omit some links because the official pages don't exist anymore and I can't check links found through Google if I don't own the game. Do yourself a research.

Monster Hunter series has no story, not even the lore is explored. Minegarde is such a random place with monsters on it and you have to bring them down. We're just missing some NPC chit-chat, some equipments descriptions and tutorials.

God Eater 2 can be translated in the future, Sky has proven that this is possible. Just don't think that will happen soon... (Or someday.)

Last Ranker has a complete translation of the script available in video that is more than enough to understand the story. Check yourself.

The guys from .hack//LINK translation project hate, I mean... REALLY HATE piracy, so in respect to their work I'll just skip this question and ask you politely to stop it.

Toukiden will have an expansion and HE (not she) decided to use everything learned from the first project in this expansion.

Thanks for the reply

I don't understand the hack link paragraph you wrote could you rephrase this is there a patch or not.

Also I don't personally see the point as to why last ranker was English patched in youtube videos because let's say I got the game l and am playing do I keep switching between my phone and psp just to understand the cut scene in the video. It seems a bit too much

But I can't complain
Ok

Also your Toukiden paragraph makes no sense in any way to me please please just answer this
Is he making a patch for the psp Toukiden

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Technically, you can download the game legally from PSN if you choose digital over retail and then again lots of games are UMD-only.
(That's the only saving grace for that post from going into "so, I'm bragging about pirating stuff and being edgy/cool/living dangerously even though nobody actually cares how I got the damn game" territory, and yes, it's still irritating)

Edit: Damn. A warez site that didn't need to be mentioned here at all (so much for the benefit of doubt), Asking for info that's two clicks away from Wikipedia/PSP Translations sticky topic but still needing to be spoonfed to the OP, and the topic turning to "is anyone translating game X, Episode 9001".
That escalated really quick.

I personally apologise for the mention of the warez site
I tryed to keep the site as unnoticeable as possible however at least I didn't add a link

But im still sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat