Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is anyone else having a blank tab being brought up when you click the link for the ctrtransfer for your region?
You need a torrent client installed, it's a magnet link.

BTW try my program for downloading guide files : http://quantumc.at/AGFD.jar
You'll still need a torrent client for the torrent files.

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found a Java library that is a torrent client for imbedding in applications - so, in the near future you'll be able to use my program to download the files and not need a torrent client at all :-)
I got it now im confused on the next step for ar9 loader

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wants to copy all contents from the safe9installer zip to the root of my sd card but since there is already a 3ds folder in there would i merge them?

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I got it now im confused on the next step for ar9 loader

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wants to copy all contents from the safe9installer zip to the root of my sd card but since there is already a 3ds folder in there would i merge them?

..Yes? It really isn't a difficult guide. Just follow it word to word. If it tells you to put the 3ds folder in the root then you do that.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Got it isn't decrypt9 supposed to be on the hbl? I went through each step and completed the guide now I am trying to boot up decrypt9.

And why do you want to boot up D9? D9 isn't accessed from HBL anyways. Nowhere in the "Installing A9LH" part of the guide it tells you to access D9.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
No inam done with all the guides. I am trying to do freeshop nownto get it setup

And what does Decrypt9 have to do with freeShop? If you want to access D9 you need to get the Decrypt9WIP.bin file, put it in Luma/Payloads folder and rename it to something, such as y_Decrypt9.bin .. Which means that if you hold Y while powering on the device, it will be boot.

But D9 and freeShop aren't even remotely related.

Last edited by Distrance,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Wants me to use it to generate the encTitlekeys.bin

I don't think you understand what the enctitlekeys.bin is. You can't generate it with D9. Well, you probably can, but the result would be a file that allows you to download games you already own. Which is - none. In order to use freeShop and pirate games (that is what you want to do right?), you need to input the enctitlekeys.bin url into the client from where it fetches a file with which you can download all games in the eShop. What this url is you may ask? It would be against the rules to tell you, so all I can say is: use google. it's not hard.

Reactions: Quantumcat

r3ddevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you understand what the enctitlekeys.bin is. You can't generate it with D9. Well, you probably can, but the result would be a file that allows you to download games you already own. Which is - none. In order to use freeShop and pirate games (that is what you want to do right?), you need to input the enctitlekeys.bin url into the client from where it fetches a file with which you can download all games in the eShop. What this url is you may ask? It would be against the rules to tell you, so all I can say is: use google. it's not hard.
Ok that makes sense now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: New Ninja in chat