Hacking Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd English Patch help

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry about the double post thing. Its harming no one, and it is your own thread for your own issue. The forums merge double posts into one post, however don't do so if too much time has passed between multiple posts. So its not really your fault that you want to post updated informan/questions easily and convieniently in your own thread. Unless you're warned by a mod yourself, and not one of the many wanna-be's, its not an issue to worry about. Course maybe I'm not one to say that due to my open, "I couldn't care less about mods" type opinions. ~viva la resistance

Reactions: 1 person

haxan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry about the double post thing. Its harming no one, and it is your own thread for your own issue. The forums merge double posts into one post, however don't do so if too much time has passed between multiple posts. So its not really your fault that you want to post updated informan/questions easily and convieniently in your own thread. Unless you're warned by a mod yourself, and not one of the many wanna-be's, its not an issue to worry about. Course maybe I'm not one to say that due to my open, "I couldn't care less about mods" type opinions. ~viva la resistance
Thanx bro ^_____^

R4WK1LL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: oky i puted them in seplugnes file aaaaaaaaaaand...... nothing happend ):
It doesn't work on mine too.. I think it's only works with Diva 2nd - Low Price Edition [ULJM-05952] instead of the vanilla Diva 2nd [ULJM-05681]. That's just too bad.. :(

But just in case you have the intended version, probably you missed this step:
If you use decrypted dlc then use nploader instead of nodrm, also make sure that nploader.prx is listed before divapatch.prx.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
So does anyone know if the Project Diva 2nd DLC packs also work with the low price edition?
They work but have to be imported just like in extend. This greatly decreses loading times. You can find importing from options.
http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Translation+Patch+%282nd+Low+Price+Edition%29

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So does anyone know if the Project Diva 2nd DLC packs also work with the low price edition?
They work but have to be imported just like in extend. This greatly decreses loading times. You can find importing from options.
http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Translation+Patch+%282nd+Low+Price+Edition%29
It kept giving errors so I just got the normal 2nd instead, shouldn't be too many differences between the two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here