Hardware Has anyone ordered from.......

CRAFTYMOMMY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
Ahhhh I ordered a Wiikey weeks ago from the Mod chip store and have yet to get it. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!! I need it before the 21st, so if it means ordering another one from a different site I will to get it in time. I've emailed them a week ago and still nothing. Please tell me a good site to reorder our Wiikey from that I can get it oh so quickly please.

Thank you
Just a Mommy trying to save Christmas!!!
bow.gif

D

Deleted User

Consolesource.com has them in stock. I ordered there once and received my order quite fast (for global airmail at least). You should eMail them to get the best shipping option. They offer UPS Express if all else fails.

edit: Welcome to GBAtemp CRAFTYMOMMY!
wink.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a mom is saving christmas by modding a Wii, voiding it's warranty, so she doesn't have to pay for games? Not the typical mom are you?

Nope, just a mom who like to save money since my three kids treat Wii games like Frisbees. Hubby and I don't have the money to replace them on a whim.
lecture.gif

Hmmm, then how does getting the WiiKey in time for Christmas save anything? Have you removed the Wii from use until you can make copies of your legitimate games? Just admit what you're doing - we all know because we all do it too.
lecture.gif
And don't wag that finger at me Crafty!

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awsome, I think its cool that a MOM would do that. My mom doesnt even know what Wii is. And if she did, she wouldnt play it, much more mod it for me...

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
a mom is saving christmas by modding a Wii, voiding it's warranty, so she doesn't have to pay for games? Not the typical mom are you?

Hey, way to go on helping answer the question for the lady!

And Modchipstore is a very reliable online store.
It is possible that there was a mistake, of course.

Divineo and FoundMy are great sites to buy a Wiikey from.

catooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif
I think they sell them on volumerate.com
cry.gif
I ordered a R4 fromvolume rate
thru Deal extreme, after reading a lot on forums about dx.
-They sent my a tracking number some time ago, that I tried doday (dec. 22..) It says that my product is being assembled (?)
-When I ordered AND paid for, it was mentionned that the R4 was in stock...some stock, ...So I am trying to email them, my email JUSTE BOUNCED BACK because the Volumerate box is full....
-I guess I am not the only one having problems withs Volumerate.

I know there are some other places to order from, but, when you're canadian, you get taxed on everything exceeding $20.00 you buy from the us...
Well, I will check and hope again, buy since I can't even send an email to Volumerate to find out what's going on with my order, well, god know...

Merry Christmas to all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4