Has anyone here ordered from modchipcentral?

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modchips central and direct are not the same

i have ordered from both... many years ago, i had no problems with either

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just placed the order a few hours ago and now they sent me an email saying that my credit card was blocked. Here's the email.

Hi there,
Sorry, your credit card seems to be blocking our transaction. Its coming from "Game Console Parts" and the charge is for the amount listed on your invoice. The issue might be that although we ship from inside the US, our merchant facility (for charging credit cards) is NOT based in the US so it is classified as an 'International transaction' and this might be the reason it is being blocked. We will not cancel the transactions or delete the credit card info - but we cannot send the order either. Please give your CC company a quick call, it will only take 5 minutes of your time to get them to allow the transaction for at least 48 hours - we will process the card again as soon as WE HEAR FROM YOU. Thanks

So now what do I do?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't make international purchases, get a visa gift card for enough money that supports international orders. Make sure it supports international, most don't.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't make international purchases, get a visa gift card for enough money that supports international orders. Make sure it supports international, most don't.
Well that's a nuisance. How about if I sign up for PayPal and paid for it that way? Would that work?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's a nuisance. How about if I sign up for PayPal and paid for it that way? Would that work?

If the site support Paypal, you can do that, if it can't, just find another.

If the site supports paypal, it's a scam. No reputable flashcart site supports paypal, because paypal deletes the accounts (and money on the account) of sellers who sell flashcarts.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked the tracking information, and it says that my item has arrived at my local post office. But will they bring it to my house? Or do I have to go get it?

Edit - Nevermind. I finally got it. It took 13 days (ugh). I didn't realize that it was so difficult to buy flashcards. Your credit card company won't allow the transaction cause it's overseas. So the only way to pay for it is with PayPal. But Paypal has banned the sale of flashcards using there service. So...you have to be sneaky about it. Basically you contact the seller by email, he sends you his paypal, then you put the funds from your account into his, while not leaving any notes, so paypal doesn't find out. Kind of a hassle, but it worked. Yay.

Last edited by Bryon15, , Reason: Finally got it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: