Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
i think we can find a solution, there was a problem with change region on 3ds ( from US to EU for example),
after this you cant access eshop, so some people suggest the 3 sd card trick - long story short - you delete NNID connection from american eshop and tie NNID to european one,
right now will bring the thread and as usual volounteers nedeed

https://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-region-change-tutorial-easy-way.386207/

first post, starting from
How to get on the eShop:

Last edited by Durig,
Reactions: feer10

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just got off the phone with Ninty,

Asked if I played Sun or Moon, said a friend gave me a copy.

The representative stated it was because of that, asked me for a phone number, SN and NNID, then stated they´ll contact me and hung up.

Reactions: Deleted User

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since SystemTransfer apparently is so special. How about tricking the actual transfer application into thinking it is actually transfering the ID and SeedCode to another console, formatting it in a process and creating a new one. We could take this SeedCode and copy it onto the PC, then restore NAND backup and afterwards inject the newly created SeedCode with D9

I wouldnt know of a way to trick System Transfer into doing a fake transfer though (w/o a second console ofc)

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So the System Transfer is "special", huh. Does anyone here know how the Transfer works (or, to be exact, how it generates the new movable.sed)? Maybe, just maybe, while it connects to the server the new whitelisted seed is generated? So we can "simulate" it (with NTR?) to connect to the server and get the new one? Just a theory tho...

EDIT: Ninja'd lol

Last edited by Elveman,
Reactions: Noroxus

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So the System Transfer is "special", huh. Does anyone here know how the Transfer works (or, to be exact, how it generates the new movable.sed). Maybe, just maybe, while it connects to the server the new whitelisted seed is generated? So we can "simulate" it (with NTR?) to connect to the server and get the new one? Just a theory tho...

EDIT: Ninja'd lol
Lmao exactly my idea.
The seed server is not a whitelist but a blacklist though AFAIK so it should be even easier.

Taijem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The representative stated it was because of that, asked me for a phone number, SN and NNID, then stated they´ll contact me and hung up.
Let us know what happens

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Well that sounds like trolling

Nagetou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since SystemTransfer apparently is so special. How about tricking the actual transfer application into thinking it is actually transfering the ID and SeedCode to another console, formatting it in a process and creating a new one. We could take this SeedCode and copy it onto the PC, then restore NAND backup and afterwards inject the newly created SeedCode with D9

I wouldnt know of a way to trick System Transfer into doing a fake transfer though (w/o a second console ofc)

Hm, so let's say I have an unbanned 3DS. Can't I theoretically system transfer from this unbanned 3DS to the banned 3DS? Would the banned 3DS inherit the clean unbanned 3DS's LocalFriendSeed? And as part of the system transfer process, the source unbanned 3DS will also receive a new set of LocalFriendSeed. Is there any chance this would work?

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for now guys, id advise you to remove your old 'banned' NNID, and not create a new one for now until after 15 days. I had no problems accessing friends list/eshop and things. for the current time, you're best using freeShop/CIAngel~
What ban error did you have cuz I got 022 2812 is there a fix if so can you explain I can't get anyone to answer my question

D

Deleted User

for now guys, id advise you to remove your old 'banned' NNID, and not create a new one for now until after 15 days. I had no problems accessing friends list/eshop and things. for the current time, you're best using freeShop/CIAngel~
Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing if this Luma update didn't work. The 15 days are up on the 30th of this month, yeah?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU