Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So by doing the Luma method, if the ban is only 2 weeks long would I be able to unlink the new NNID I'm making now and link my main one again? So I have access to my Pokebank and all that good stuff?

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I HAVE A VERY BIG QUESTION:

If i put the bypass, they can ban me again? i ask this because if they can ban again i need to delete the game and the ticket before

Tanooks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New question.
Used the 002 unban method. Banned the donor console. I can connect online in X and OR (Carts.) and have since deleted the leaked cia for moon and downloaded via freeshop.

Is the freeshop release able to be played online? Or is the "freeshop has been compromised" meme, true?
No, freeshop hasn't been compromised. I played online just a few minutes ago...and I just connected now. Freeshop is safe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im going to wait to see how many people confirm they've bypassed with the new patch - also can anyone confirm if this means my NNID isn't banned and it is console ban? :vView attachment 69346rm about the 2128
Works. NNID Ban tho. Need to make new NNID. X+Y.

LSpark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just came back from a whole day of uni, may I ask what's this new method about and if it works with just one 3DS?
I'll try reading 100 pages worth of posts but I'd rather get an explanation.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
That mean your NNID is banned, you need to make a new one.

Unlinking my NNID (haven't made a new one) made it so that I can access the eShop now but it deleted some (but not all!) games I bought from the eShop. I'll have to find a way to recover the save files using backups…
The hardest part is also figuring out which games were deleted…

It also deleted my badges on my home screen (haven't done anything with custom stuff).

EDIT: The games that were deleted still show up in Data Management under system settings, but they're grayed out and have an X.

Last edited by CompC,

sdmblack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tiny Format does work actually. Just tiny format your console then decrypt inject friendcodeseed_B (A fresh unbanned one) Then you will have removed the console ban and online ban i did this within the first 5 minutes these bans went out and removed all my bans, it does indeed work. Also Remember to delete the previous partition from your Nintendo 3DS folder Since your 3ds will create a newer one inside and in your SD card to get back the Space that was used for any games you had installed before tiny format.
So formatting makes a fresh Friendseed? I thought we needed to have done a system transfer for that to work?

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope some people are working on a 002-0102 method that doesn't require using a 2nd 3DS for blood sacrificing to the gods.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So formatting makes a fresh Friendseed? I thought we needed to have done a system transfer for that to work?
No i mean dump a fresh seed from another console that isnt banned then put it on your SD of the banned console then tiny format that console then set it up for use again then shut off the console and go into decrypt9 and inject that seed file then you are fully unbanned (You have still lost your NNID account its banned) but you can sign in a new one and download things from eshop just fine now and play all games online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh