Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

So I managed to get myself unbanned, but I can't import a save file into a damn game sheesh

rizbizkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
How do you change your trainer info so it shows that you started the game after the release date? Havent been banned but just trying to be cautious with it

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yea, that should work as well. I don't think nintendo will check to see if a save was made before the game was avaliable.
But this is all especulation, I don't have any more information than anyone else, so I don't know what may happen. If you're not too sure you can always wait a week or two and see what people are saying. If there's no new bans by then, it's safe.
If it's a week or two I will try lol

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this is what I was trying out... or I'm doing it wrong or it doesn't work. Someone else should check this.

So, we have confirmation that banned consoles can't generate a new moveable.sed after System Format/Tiny Format?
Well I actually took the LFS you uploaded (one of them) and replaced those bytes in my own moveable.sed and it initiated a format on restore so it SHOULD generate a new one when you format, but it doesn't. I tried earlier, then again with Tiny Format and both my moveable.sed and LFS were exactly the same.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have any software installed before you did arm9 and still got it? Then you probably never formatted the system.
That's how I found out my friend never formatted since arm9. He still has his pokemon oras game which was installed when he bought the game.
And he has the same issue you have.
i dont, the first thing i installed was oras after i updated with a9lh. i still have emunand_formatted.bin

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are y'all accessing your old NAND backups? I'm dumb when it comes to that, since I've never had to do it before

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How are y'all accessing your old NAND backups? I'm dumb when it comes to that, since I've never had to do it before
And by access I mean view the contents of

Reactions: Skylar-

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And by access I mean view the contents of
we backed it up on our computers/hdd when we did plailects lol

edit: idk i think restoring with decrypt9

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I actually took the LFS you uploaded (one of them) and replaced those bytes in my own moveable.sed and it initiated a format on restore so it SHOULD generate a new one when you format, but it doesn't. I tried earlier, then again with Tiny Format and both my moveable.sed and LFS were exactly the same.
So it seems that some kind of flag prevents a banned console from generating a new moveable.sed.

And it makes sense tbh

Banned for X reason?
1- System Format to generate a new moveable seed.
2- Copy new LFS from moveable.seed
3- ????
3- Profit.

Last edited by RCJayce,

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PkHeX; but some people have even 2006 as date so we shouldn't worry about that.
Ok this may not related but my friend just reported that importing old save into the new CIA download on Freeshop isnt working, they use JKSM ( which has auto delete secure value). Game just force shut down. RIP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol