Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went online like a moron despite telling myself and others that you'd probably get banned, got convinced otherwise and here we are lol.

Error 002-0102. I'm not surprised, not really too angry since I usually literally buy a 3DS just to play the main story since Showdown is generally easier, but

Notably, I am able to access the eShop and the Miiverse without any issues. If I try going online in games like ORAS, or viewing my friends list, I get the aforementioned error.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
nintedo will probley unban every one they banned like hundreds of people who played the leak online i played online because i had complleted the story and wanted to battle and wonder trade

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintedo will probley unban every one they banned like hundreds of people who played the leak online i played online because i had complleted the story and wanted to battle and wonder trade
Have they done unbans like that before?
That's being a bit optimistic, they have no real reason to unban everyone unless someone in some place like Australia or somewhere in the EU (generally where this kinda stuff seems to happen, regarding gaming companies lol) finds something that can get Nintendo in big trouble regarding access to previously purchased games, but people like myself are able to access the Eshop so that's doubtful.

Sangu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your ignorance is absolutely astonishing
If you break their rules after agreeing to their contract, they can do whatever they like to your account

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup, going online in OR led to the 002 message and trying to access the e-shop gave me the 022-28something error.
Welp, unless this can be bypassed, might as well cancel my pre-order.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, going online in OR led to the 002 message and trying to access the e-shop gave me the 022-28something error.
Welp, unless this can be bypassed, might as well cancel my pre-order.
Damn, so some people are getting two bans at once? All I have is the 002 message, and I can access the EShop and Miiverse, can't go online in game and view friends list though without getting the 002 message

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I didn't get banned despite going online before maintenance. So either I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky or I didn't cause enough noise and should count my lucky stars.

Guess I ain't going online anytime soon--mostly cause they shoved the pre-load down my throat. Oh, my precious save data.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then again that is a VERY small price to pay for no ban.

I'm in the same boat, well, not with the preloaded part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
still its kinda illegal there not letting you access your purchases and there basically making your 3ds offline only and forcing you to buy another one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==