Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the O3DS that's been running Sun got banned. Okay, it's now clear that they don't want me playing this game until the ban's lifted. Now I have to call Nintendo again about this one. This O3DS, no Gateway usage, just went online a few times to finish requests from before the ban, and really I don't want to get another console involved in this.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Nintendo France too. I prooved , its was possible to bought Pokemon in France the 18. My receipt and game on photos. But they dont unban me. But i want to say thanks to Nintendo, cause since 2 years i want to make studies computer science but i doubted( sorry im not sure ^^) but now with the ban i want my revenge and want to understand all about computer science. :)

Yeah,do it and give nintendo a revenge!

Madriano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To all those asking about the discord, let me clear some things up. Firstly, there were 2 ban discords open, I was admin of both. The first one had way too much drama and eventually fell apart, I will not use names to avoid starting an argument here. I ended up quitting that server before it fell to complete shit. I have no idea if it is still up or not, but a lot of members abandoned ship for the other discord.

The other discord is still up and running, but both the lfcs and the server are private now and we are not accepting new members. You can all thank @Luckkill4u for that, he decided to leak our lfcs file not once, but twice, and that is why they are banned now, because of white knights that got their hands on it. We have a new one again, but it will not be shared.

I'm sorry to all those still banned, I know this isn't good news. Just updating everyone on what's happening.
So I think I'm on this discord that's still up, can I find the new lfcs there?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I said that already, to speed up the GTS request taking process. I already had an old save with the dex complete (for quick searching purposes). I would send a pokemon on one system, then do it on another, 2 trades at once instead of 1, as I realized the time spent trading is very significant. Genning the pokemon is rather quick, a couple seconds compared to 20-30 seconds, and when you're doing 25 requests or so an hour, with time spent searching and sifting through other deposits, yeah it takes up time and I want to make it easy on myself. It's bad enough there are not enough genners to help out, it's bad enough that I'm the only genner on the clock and basically with no life, thus being able to spend absurd amounts of time on requests, it's bad enough that on multiple occasions I've stayed up near, even exactly 24 hours and at least one time, could not catch up with requests, I crashed. So I didn't commit the Gateway sin out of selfishness, piracy, any kind of cheating. I did it basically to help myself and in turn help people.

Edit: about the header thing, I used headers I dumped from the carts themselves. I think it's a save thing, because it was two of the same save, just different in time and game progression.
okey,WOW

i still don't get it,you have full dex,why upload them to GTS? to help other people?
all i see you are wasting your time and maybe causing a headache to your self.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okey,WOW

i still don't get it,you have full dex,why upload them to GTS? to help other people?
all i see you are wasting your time and maybe causing a headache to your self.

The dex cheat was a way to speed up searching for deposited pokemon on the GTS because I'm not far enough in the game to search for any deposit. Said game save though didn't have Game Sync set up, so I don't see it being one red flag for Nintendo. Yeah, I basically fucked myself under the guise of helping people, how weird. With now the fourth console ban, I'm convinced I have to buy another copy of Sun, as if the header is just a red flag. I may know more after calling Nintendo later, again.

azramy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
to anyone who had/bought another 3DS after the ban, using the same NNID you used on the banned is safe or not?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What!? Now they ban if you have a modified save?

No, it's unrelated, just trying to justify why I used it. I'm in a call with them now, finally some useful info, "invalid ROM," the woman referenced R4 as an example. I have a feeling she's struggling to find the culprit as "Gateway."

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with a private header?

Yes, I have to repeat myself again, the issue was going online with that header used for the ROM at the same time as the legit cart. The call is done, cut it short because the woman kept saying the same things. With no confirmation about the cart itself, the only thing I can do now is wait until the ban is over, at least she said it's a two week one. So Friday the 23rd, I'm back online. The thing I'm concerned about, if the cart goes online after the ban, will the console be banned again? Of course I won't use Gateway, but if this happens again, I'm going to have to buy another copy of Sun, unless there's a way to change one's private header. The fact the O3DS got banned makes me fear that cart is now labeled as a pirated one since it has the same header as the ROM, the cart's the source of the header to begin with.

For now all I could do is wait, and hope I don't have to call Nintendo again, I'm liking their support less and less.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I won't use Gateway, but if this happens again, I'm going to have to buy another copy of Sun, unless there's a way to change one's private header. The fact the O3DS got banned makes me fear that cart is now labeled as a pirated one since it has the same header as the ROM, the cart's the source of the header to begin with.
Best thing I can think of would be to use a CIA of Sun, if you can.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best thing I can think of would be to use a CIA of Sun, if you can.

Sure, but I want to use the cart again. I don't know if now I'll be banned by default for using it after the ban's lifted. I now know for sure I will banned on another console if I go online with it during this 2 week period.

Never go online at the same time with the same header...

If the ban is for two weeks, does someone banned (002, no hope for 022) on November 18th was unbanned yet?

You tell me that AFTER I make the mistake, good for you. I know about that already, at least the people before subtly said it instead of this statement.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

TheFlamingFurret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone send me a working lfcs_b? I was on that discord server but was kicked (i think it was inactivity or something) and Kailen hasn't responded to my PM yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!