Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Jubash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
While holding X+Y on that error screen, pressing A will ask if you want to remove the NNID.
Thanks! I was pressing all three at the same time...
I linked a new NNID but now eShop shows 011-6901, just like some others
I will wait and see how it develops.
Thank you again!

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
anyone know to to use the original NNID without formatting

I installed new nnid
i want to install old nnid but it says its already on a system after wiping the new nnid
gg?
That's probably because what you are doing to bypass the console ban, also tricks Nintendo into thinking your console is not the console where your old NNID is associated, so, believing you are a new console altogether, it rejects linking your old NNID.

chinhodado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ignore the NEW part. that was from when he thought you had to inject an old nand backup.

all you need is the movable.sed and LFCS from your 3ds that you get from decrypt9

So you extract movable.sed and LFCS from the banned console, then copying from that same movable.sed to that same LFCS?

FryScatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.
this is working?

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
I also called and was told it was permanent. Strange.
Either nintendo don't know what they are doing, or different regions have different ban procedures, I called the UK nintendo support if that helps, here in UAE its very normal for games to leak as early as a week before release, I am actually surprised it leaked 2 days before the AUS release.

Reactions: Deleted User

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Summary, I can't connect the new NNID with the eShop. Any attempt either gives an 011-6901 or 026-6901 error.
Nor can Pokemon Bank be used as it'll give the 002 online error too.

Bottom line, screw this guys I'm gone.

Reactions: benthebrilliant

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the plan, yeah. System transfer seems to work fine, just need to get into the eshop.
Oh uyou have done the system transfer already? Can't u just make another new nnid after the system transfer and you'll be good as new? Cause i really wanna do it as well but I'm paranoid that I'll get 2 banned consoles

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
So you extract movable.sed and LFCS from the banned console, then copying from that same movable.sed to that same LFCS?
yea, so if you did a system transfer initially to put a9lh onto your 3ds, your movable.sed will be different from your LFCS.

so go into a hex editor, open movable.sed., ignore the first 8 bytes and the last 40 bytes. copy everything between that. look to see that it's different from the LFCS, then copy over all the bytes in LFCS from the lines you took from the movable.sed. if you did it right it should be the exact same amount of bytes. then inject that new LFCS back into the console and you'll be good to go.

benthebrilliant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh uyou have done the system transfer already? Can't u just make another new nnid after the system transfer and you'll be good as new? Cause i really wanna do it as well but I'm paranoid that I'll get 2 banned consoles

No no, I'm getting a new 3DS over the holidays and I wanna system transfer A9LH over to it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof