Has anyone ever ordered from USAHotStuff.com?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by mckenziesdaddy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. mckenziesdaddy
    OP

mckenziesdaddy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    York,PA
    Has anyone ever ordered from USAHotStuff.com? What has your experience been with them if so? Since they are one of the few places that take mastercard.

Kvnrdrguez likes this.
  2. Energygamer3ds

Energygamer3ds Member

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    My experience with them has been awful i placed an order with them on 2/11 for a sky3ds card for $98 they took my money and 5 emails to them later have heard absolutely nothing do not order from them

3. mckenziesdaddy
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    York,PA
    Did you ever get your card? or what ended up happening?

4. Energygamer3ds

Energygamer3ds Member

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2015
    United States
    My order was canceled over a month ago and my refund was never issued i also never recieved a reply back from them in anyway

5. mckenziesdaddy
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    York,PA
    I wish I heard that before, Someone on here said they took mastercard. So I looked around and didn't see much info on them, So I took the chance and ordered from them. I ordered 2 3Sky3ds and 2 R4i 3DS Red, So My total was about $215.00. They gave me a tracking number, But it doesn't seem to be working yet. But it is marked as shipped on 3/15/15, But that is a Sunday. So the mail doesn't go out, They say 1-3 days for a tracking number to work, But right now all USPS says is

6. Septimo

Septimo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    United States

I was about to order from them since I read they take MasterCard, too. Have you received the card or any updates?

7. mckenziesdaddy
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    York,PA
    Tuesday night DHL updated their tracking information to "Electronic Notification Received",I checked my credit card and the total at check out was 215.00. But the credit card was billed 260.00. I filled a charge back, I wrote them monday morning about the billing issues and nothing. At this point I am going say scam. So stay away./

8. Septimo

Septimo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 23, 2013
    United States
    Yikes. Thanks for letting all of us know. I hope you get your money back soon.

9. Gamer CRX

Gamer CRX Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    United States
    I just got hit for $95.29 on a $89.98 order. It's there Processing fee for who they use there card reader thru.

10. saburota

saburota Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2006
    United States
    Alabama, USA
    I had ordered from usahotstuff on March 8 and worried my order wouldn't arrive. I got a notification email the next day stating it had shipped. Of course there was no movement. DHL didn't even start showing tracking until the 11th. I started looking around and saw this post. I panicked and I sent them an email March 18th, strictly saying "It's been 7 days since it was marked as shipped, but you didn't send it yet. If I don't see any movement by tomorrow, I'm contacting my card issuer and declining the charge."

I sent that email early in the morning. I started getting tracking movement later that day. I'm not sure if they had planned on shipping it anyway, or if the email got things going. But it just arrived today. I got the EZ Flash IV. It's a MicroSDHC version and seems to play fine in my SP.

Here's the tracking link to show what my shipping went through.
    http://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=9274899996329701781594

11. Gamer CRX

Gamer CRX Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    United States
    Can I have a copy of the email you sent I need to send the exact same one I haven't got any movement yet I ordered Sat 21st. Maybe little early but if it worked for you i'll try it myself!

12. saburota

saburota Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2006
    United States
    Alabama, USA
    Sure. "It has been a week since your marked my item as shipped, yet nothing has moved or changed. If I don't see movement by tomorrow, I'm contacting my card issuer and declining the charge. You obviously lied that I'd get it in 5 days."

I did wait a week from the ship date when I sent it. But that's what I wrote. Shipping time took a week when it finally started moving.

13. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    I've just bought a DSTWO from this site. I was unsure whether to order or not due to the mixed reviews I've seen, but since the DSTWO seems to be so rare I decided to take a chance. I've had an order confirmation and payment receipt so I'll keep tracking the order and keep my fingers crossed!

14. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    Got my shipment notification and tracking number this morning. The tracking site does not recognise the tracking number yet but hopefully it will start tracking soon.

15. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    Well, after a couple of emails to USAHotStuff (and inconsistent replies...) my tracking number has just started tracking on the DHL web site. Fingers crossed it gets here ok and is actually what I ordered :/

16. stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000 The Official GBATEMP Thread Killer. No Mercy.

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    sounds like a shit fake site bandwagoning off the name of real hot stuff

17. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    Maybe, but as long as I get my DSTWO I don't care :ninja:

18. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Splatoon Fan

Jul 1, 2015
    Canada
    Just look at the URL name; it itself doesn't sound legitimate to me.

19. mashers

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    Well, my DSTWO arrived today from usahotstuff.com. It's all present and correct and works fine, so I'm happy :)

20. xihx

xihx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2015
    Australia
    Vienna
    ordered from them, havent recieved a tracking number in like 4 days & it still says the status is that "Payment Accepted" ordered a DSTWO just like you..