Has anyone bought a QQ3DS from GozenBaby (QQ3DS-Buy) .com?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by JSteel72, Sep 23, 2015.

1. JSteel72
    OP

JSteel72 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2015
    United States
    I went and bought a QQ3DS from QQ3DS-Buy because it was recommended to do so from their official website (http://www.qq3ds.com/qq3ds-where-to-buy.html) on July 22 which was shipped on July 27, 2015.

There was even a Tracking Code sent to DHL for me to check on the order status but I have yet to receive confirmation about my item and instead am greeted with an Error code. I even sent an email to DHL and they told me that my tracking number/ package is not in their system.

I even checked QQ3DS-Buy to see if they have a way for me to contact the ny and sent about 5 emails asking about my product but there seems to be no sign of any replies at all. So after about 2 months of waiting for my QQ3DS to arrive, I may just go to my bank and file a dispute.

Has anyone had any luck with this site though? This cost about $85 and they even charged me abit extra but I just want my money back.... I'd really like the QQ3DS though as it arrives with both a 3DS and DS Card.

2. Queno138

Queno138 Ravens

Sep 18, 2010
    Senegal
    Luigi's Dark Mansion
    *conspiracy*
    Looks like an advertisement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice