Has anybody ordered anything from consolesource?

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by smokeythefunbear, Jan 19, 2010.

1. smokeythefunbear
    OP

Newcomer smokeythefunbear Member

United States
    I noticed on their website today, the iedge was in stock. So I pulled the trigger and bought it, but now it says preorder for feb 2010. I hope they don't make me wait a month to get the iedge. Anybody have any experience with them?

2. puppiesome

Newcomer puppiesome Member

United States
    I have ordered from there. I ordered my Iedge on Dec12th. The last time i checked the website on the 25th of January four days ago, the "estimated TOA" of IEDGE was Jan27,2010. The next day on the 26th i got my Iedge in the Mailbox. Yah took a while for me to get it but now its all good. I think its the Iedge maker that is putting a delay on your item not the Website.

3. smokeythefunbear
    OP

Newcomer smokeythefunbear Member

United States
    Did you ever try contacting them and were you successful? I want to cancel my order and have done everything to contact them, but everything is being ignored. Their customer service sucks. I won't be ordering from here ever again.

4. Myke

Member Myke so tasty!

United States
    right now it seems most flash cart retailers are having a hard time keeping carts in stock.
    I have ordered from console source many a times in the past and they have always been reliable. Stick with it, I don't think it's a problem of theirs, it's just a general problem, christmas just left, most stores are still trying to fulfill christmas orders for certain stuff. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it will come.

I ordered my cycloDS from wikinds on december 18 and they are still on backorder.

5. puppiesome

Newcomer puppiesome Member

United States
    Never tried contacting them, i know it will be a waste of time talking to them. Just patient that keeped me going. A per Myke's post, i certainly agree. Just wait a bit and it will come.

6. All4consoles-UK

Newcomer All4consoles-UK Member

United Kingdom
    Actually the fact behind the curtain is that the delay is by iedge manufacturers due to some technical issue with the mass production..ever since november 2009 iedge retailers have been advised fixed dates for delivery a few times but ended up with rescheduling...hence some retailers who offered pre-orders on iedge could not fulfll all orders on promised delivery dates...iedge demand outstrips supply so some people may not have got hands on it despite pre-ordering...beginning february iedge availability should become normal

7. GBAGamer123

Newcomer GBAGamer123 Newbie

Australia
    [​IMG] Buy from astaccessories.com they are awesome! And you get 10% off your first order plus $5.00 capped shipping and free shipping if your order is more than $150.00. Plus they are in Brisbane and ship from Brisbane!!