Hacking Has any one ordered from GainGame.com

pantomime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this review of them floating on the internet: http://revyu.com/reviews/ec293c0f14cf1903d...1ab4/about/html

Has any one ordered from them before? I found their site under the official reseller listing on the acekard website (under North America) : http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

I also didn't see them under you're scam alert.

I ordered an acekard 2i with 8gb micro card and express shipping, coming up to a total of $77.

USPS sent a conformation that the seller scheduled a pick up, but that was on the 5th and today is now the 7th. USPS tracker hasnt been updated since then.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you've been riped of at the least u can get a ackerd2.i for 18. at dealextreme and the 8gb card for 10.00

pantomime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So price wise I was? I ordered from GainGame.com because they are located in the us and I'm impatient (wanted it now!). dealextreme looks good though.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just be aware that if you order from dealextreme, it can take upwards of 3+ weeks to receive your products.

case and point:
my last order with them was placed on march 23, 2009. all items were all in stock at the time that I placed the order (and for a total of 3 days afterwards as well), but my order status didn't move to "packaging" until march 27th. packaging then took another 3 days and the the order then finally shipped on apr 1, 2009, however the status on www.usps.com hasn't updated from the following since:
Label/Receipt Number: RA94 xxxx xxxH K

Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on April 1, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

this was an airmail package (not EMS).

you'll get your products from DX, just don't expect them fast (or even reasonably fast).

pantomime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I ordered a Tekkaman complete dvd series from hong kong once, took like 2 months for me to receive it. In any case:

Your item arrived at 11:43 AM on April 7, 2009

it appears the post office just received my package and its on its way. So that guys post is pretty much full of it. I will post later if there are any probs with the content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: