ROM Hack Harvest Moon Hacking

MikoReimu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone could help me do some sprite replacing or explain how I can go about doing it?

I want to replace the male character you control in Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town with the female main character in the girl version.

MikoReimu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, perhaps.

Really though, can't I just wanna play as a female? And while I can, I don't want to marry any of the guys in the girl version. I mean, if there were cooler guys, I would.

So replacing the guy with the girl in the guy version would be perfect.

S

scubersteve

LOL! THAT'SO PUNNY THAT I THINK IT NEEDS SOME DESU!

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There will probably be a whole bunch of sprites (walking frame 1, walking 2, axe 1, axe2...........).

You will need to find and replace them all.
Harvest moon games are usually OK to hack but I must admit I have not checked this one out.

Have a read of the rom hacking thread in my signature as well as the the GBA and more general stuff at http://www.romhacking.net/ (there was a nice tracing guide which should do well for you.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that