raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's the english title of Wind Bazaar?

I remember trying the Japanese version, and I was pretty much let down by it.

I'll give it a spin again when it's out in English, but I don't have much hopes for it, I haven't honestly saw a decent portable Harvest Moon since FoMT (notable exception was Innocent Life, which had other problems, though).

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got today and tomorrow off work and was rather banking on having the new Harvest Moon to help me chill (IE: drown out the sound of the three jabbering mental patients on the sofa that are my little brother and his friends). Something nice and slow paced. After this I've got work every day until further notice so I won't get much time to steal/play new games.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon games generally take a while for the English releases to get dumped. Sunshine Islands took 3 days to get dumped and Island of Happiness took 2 days. It probably won't be dumped for a while. If you want it that badly then buy it. I have the money to buy it, but I'm too cheap too as I played the Japanese version and while it was fun, it wasn't that great. Twin Villages is definitely good and I'm gonna get that...and Rune Factory 3 was really good...I just hope there is an undub because I can imagine how bad the voice acting will be there.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I would buy it if it was out in the UK. I like to support franchises I...No, couldn't even finish it. Stench of bullshit got too bad, made my eyes water.

Anyway, I don't get paid for like, 5 weeks. So even if I was inclined to pay for a DS game, I can't. I just want something to help me relax on my days off work since starting this new job is kinda stressful, especially after being unemployed for so long that any physical exersion beyond lifting my DS leaves me exhausted for a week.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
If it has been dumped then I'll find it, now I have the file name it should be easy enough. Will post back if I find it, if you find it before that happens gimme a shout, lord knows I need the distraction before I start throwing shurikens at my little brother.

EDIT: It IS on one site I frequent but obviously cannot name, but the download link is taking a few extra minutes to show up. Give it an hour and it should be easy enough to get hold of. Hopefully. I have a lot of shurikens...

Eruonen

Trophies
Website
autotox.in
XP
Country
Netherlands
A google search for the file name returns nothing and it's been way too long for me to remember which irc channels had all the good stuff, so I doubt I'll find it before it hits the popular sites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone