Hacking Harvest Moon for Wii

LadyKittyCat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I´m not shure if I´m right here, but I search several times and couldn´t find an answer.

I´m looking for codes for following EU-games:

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility

I just found the US-codes on the gekosite, but i´m not able to transfer them into Eu-codes.

(Please move this post into the right place, if i have posted it wrong, thanks)

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy, I love Harvest Moon (at least I used to - once you've played one you've pretty much played them all).

Have you tried using US codes? They *might* work.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've also checked the wiird code database for those games. Since the US-Codes are listed in the category "Any/All Regions", I assume that the US-Codes will also work for the PAL Versions of the games.

LadyKittyCat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@ LinkFan16: ok gonna try that today.

@PityOnU: I know what you mean, I played all of them, exept the playstation-ones. I´m able to convert codes on the nds, but the wii codes are to high for me...

EDIT: Nope, they don´t work... :sad: Not on gecko or the real AR

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have no knowledge of porting codes to other regions either, otherwise I would try and help you. I found this request on another forum, where someone was asking to port the NTSC-US codes of Harvest Moon: Animal Parade to PAL, but that request was made in 2011 and has no answer as of yet. After further research there is even a request from 2010 which wasn't answered either. So it seems there is no real interest code-wise for the Harvest Moon games, at least for the PAL region.

LadyKittyCat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@LinkFan16: Thanks for your help, I used to ask my questions in the old cheats.gba.temp forum, but it´s down or closed now. There was a fellow (E....) witch was very friendly and allways had an answer for me. Hope I´ll find someone like that here too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system