Harvest Moon Artwork Comparison

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kitimonfive4, Jul 10, 2009.

1. kitimonfive4
    OP

kitimonfive4 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2009
    Thailand
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    My first Harvest Moon game was Harvest Moon : More Friends of Mineral Town. I absolutely ADORED the character artwork. Cute, clean, and CUTE. And I was waiting to be impressed with Harvest Moon : DS. But alas, it was not to be. Natsume had to change the artist [​IMG]
    I personally find that the artwork from HM : DS and all other DS iterations aren't as nice as the previous games.
    Now, the question is, what do you guys think? I have OCD so it's prolly just me.

2. Elritha

Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Jan 24, 2006
    Canada
    I was disappointed with the artwork on Harvest Moon DS. It looked like a GBA game and worse in some areas.

Rune Factory on the other hand looks way better in my opinion. It's not exactly a Harvest Moon game, but still a spin off.

3. Akiyo

Akiyo GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    The best graphic are still the back to nature in my terms =X

4. kitimonfive4
    OP

kitimonfive4 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2009
    Thailand
    Chiang Mai, Thailand
    For me it's not so much how good it could have been, but how bad it was. The characters were all messy [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice