Gaming Harvest Moon 3DS

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friends of Mineral Town is remade Back to Nature according to the 'pedia. I should say the SNES one is my favorite, but it was my first, thus most memorable, and even though it aged well, it's actually pretty bland in comparison.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friends of Mineral Town is remade Back to Nature according to the 'pedia. I should say the SNES one is my favorite, but it was my first, thus most memorable, and even though it aged well, it's actually pretty bland in comparison.
I tried to play the SNES one, but it seemed like I could only get one or two items from the mountain and lug them back to the farm in a day... Was it supposed to be like that?

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the old game didn't have a rucksack or anything of the sort, the horse was invaluable when it came to harvesting your crops, otherwise you could never get much done in the day. The gameboy was same way though there wasn't even a town to wander around, just menus haha. Time stopped at midnight so you can wander/harvest during the daytime, and do everything else at night. It actually made Karen the most often married due to bar being opened so you could get her hearts maxed out on the first week of the game.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked, sadly I don't have one, you might get lucky and run into someone online who has one that can be sheered.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked, sadly I don't have one, you might get lucky and run into someone online who has one that can be sheered.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Temp is crapping out on me, but anyhoo, I'll jump on there for a bit and see if I have any luck. Havn't touched the game since Fire Emblem was released.

If I get one I'll PM you. If not consider it a failure.

yuuna

Hello, this is turtle.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
got it already! what a luck! haha. can i use great brown alpaca for the speedy brush too?

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, doubt it but it's worth a shot, don't know how strict it is on item keywords

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure at the beginning of the game it was like that. You have to work and get stronger.
You can only carry one item, there was no bag in that game for items, so each thing had to be carried back to the farm before dark. :cry:
And the days were like 2 SECONDS LONG. Now people complain that ANB has a pocket limit of like ... 80. Haha.

Though I did love the GBC ones, and A Wonderful Life. That was the one that got me into the series. <3

Swoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been keeping an eye on this game hoping for a sale and just got my wish. Amazon just dropped it to $20. Perfect to go with the 3DS XL I just ordered from Target! (for 160 - good deals all over the place today). I haven't really enjoyed any of the handheld titles since the first HM: DS (also my first HM handheld title). I held out some hope for Tale of Two Towns, but couldn't get into it. It seems like A New Beginning has been much more well received and I do rather like the look of it. I'll post some of my impressions in a few days after it shows up and I get to spend some time with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc