Haruhi S2

• Thread starter GentleFist
  • Start date
  • Views 3,061
  • Replies 21
G

GentleFist

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is here!

~~Discuss~~

PS: Oh god I hate Endless Eight!

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GentleFist said:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is here!

~~Discuss~~

PS: Oh god I hate Endless Eight!

tell me about it.... but hopefull the next episode is the last endless eight if they have gone thru 14,999 loops im guessing 15,000 loops would be a good time for something different to happen
smile.gif

G

GentleFist

to me the first season was the best anime ever especially cause of the random order of the episodes and the 'aha moments'

i loved the first episodes of s2 cause of the links~~
and how kyon from the future and mikuru were in the other room while kyon from the past was talking to nagato that was so imba

episode 2 was boring but 3 made up from it, but a third time is truly too much~~ i hear in the novels the 15,998 was the last time~~

kyoani is trollin us -.-

G

GentleFist

No I'll tell you, it's complicated well not really...

They are showing the first season in chronological order and in between there are new episodes added to complete the story. There are already 4 new episodes. It is said that there will be 14 new episodes which means in this run they will show 28 episodes.

The main event in this run will be based on the story from the novels the dissappeareance of haruhi suzumiya

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll watch the series when its done. I haven't watched anime for the longest time, but I don't mind watching this series. Another series I don't mind watching is Full Metal Panic as well.

G

GentleFist

Anakir said:
I'll watch the series when its done. I haven't watched anime for the longest time, but I don't mind watching this series. Another series I don't mind watching is Full Metal Panic as well.

i didnt watch fmp

heres my toplist:

golden boy
haruhi
cowboy bebop
death note
elfenlied
wolfs rain
hellsing
samurai champloo
--> AFRO SAMURAI

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holaitsme said:
kyoani = top troll
KyoAni = Level 12 trolls.

While at it, they've also yet to make anything I actually enjoyed. Clannad, Canon, Lucky Star, K-ON, and even the "legendary" Haruhi. I couldn't stand any of them after around 3-4 episodes, except Haruhi, where I watched 6. I forced myself to watch a couple more episodes of these, and my god, it kills me inside. They always try too hard to carm moe shit into their animu.

I'll eventually rewatch/continue Haruhi, but from the 6 episodes I've seen, I couldn't stand it.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
While at it, they've also yet to make anything I actually enjoyed. Clannad, Canon, Lucky Star, K-ON, and even the "legendary" Haruhi. I couldn't stand any of them after around 3-4 episodes, except Haruhi, where I watched 6. I forced myself to watch a couple more episodes of these, and my god, it kills me inside. They always try too hard to carm moe shit into their animu.

this. I just find a majority of kyoani's series retarded due to the moe characters. i used like Kanon, Clannad, Air (key stuff) but not anymore. Kanon in particular, spawned that horrible AM I CUTE UGUU i see everywhere.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Tropicana said:
Holaitsme said:
kyoani = top troll
KyoAni = Level 12 trolls.

I'll eventually rewatch/continue Haruhi, but from the 6 episodes I've seen, I couldn't stand it.

That's very suprising since I thought you were a whore for moeblobs. Or am I confusing you for someone else?
I have no real experience of it but my friend keeps bitching about kyoani and from the sound of it, I don't think theres any worse.

For those who don't know what Kyoto Animation has done (kyoani), heres what I understood.

HARUHI S2 COMING SOOON! ---> Haruhi S1 reruns
ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT
After 3 years
HARUHI S2 STARTING MAY!!!!! -----> Only the first episode, the rest will be in July.
ZOMG ITS FINALLY FUCKING STARTED HARUHI S2 FUCK YEAH ---> Here, have the same episode 4 times over from slightly different camera angles
awesome_smiley_small.png

Also apparently the author of the light novels which the anime has been based on is holding back the next volume for no apparent reason. So yeah, diehard haruhi fans are screwed. I'm no big fan of haruhi but its the only show I have moderately enjoyed from kyoani. I just can't stand moeblob shows, even after giving them a chance I still can't see the appeal in them.

yeahitschris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to this, theres no new ep till.. around aug.
frown.gif
not SURE if this is 100% accurate. but so far, all of the NEW are accurate, just not in order lol

Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1
Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2
Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (NEW)
Jun 25 ep13 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
Jul 02 ep14 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
Jul 09 ep15 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
Jul 16 ep16 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00
Jul 23 ep17 Live A Live
Jul 30 ep18 The Day of Sagittarius
Aug 07 ep19 Someday in the rain
Aug 14 ep20 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)
Aug 21 ep21 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)
Aug 28 ep22 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)
Sep 03 ep23 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (NEW)
Sep 10 ep24 Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)
Sep 17 ep25 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part1 (NEW)
Sep 24 ep26 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part2 (NEW)
Oct 01 ep27 Where Did the Cat Go? (NEW)
Oct 08 ep28 Disappearance Epilogue (NEW)

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I really thought that the trollers were Kadokawa, the publishing station and probably the advertisers, who got KyoAni to animate it... But maybe I'm wrong. I hear some people arguing that the trollers are them rather than KyoAni and I was pretty sure they were the ones that announced it, not KyoAni.

I've actually enjoyed most of their animated series as they stay pretty true to the VISUAL NOVELS for Clannad and Kanon which were BOTH written by Key (and don't forget AIR), so you can't help it that both had similar stories in regards to the Uguu and all of that other stuff.

That list is already wrong since Endless Eight is 4 episodes long(hopefully), but I guess that would knock out the Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I guess I really shouldn't point out the obvious...

I also have been wondering where the next novel is since it's been like 2 years since the last one... The series doesn't have very much room to move anymore if there aren't anymore novels.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, the Endless Eight episodes are the same thing over and over again with different scenes... like Frostshocker said, I hope something will happen soon.
Other than that, S2 looks good judging by the episode titles xD

EDIT: LOL at the convo I just had
QUOTE said:
Salaman: also I find it funny how Koizumi says 'I love you'
Sakurina: haha yes
Sakurina: obviously he is dying to tell that to Kyon
Sakurina: but he can't
Salaman: yep
Sakurina: so clearly the explicit homosexuality in Haruhi Season 2 will be between Arakawa-san and Koizumi
Sakurina: hot mature action~
Salaman: omg no.
Sakurina: hahaha
Salaman: ...I don't want to watch more haruhi
Salaman: thanks
Salaman: D:
Sakurina: that's the episode called "Don't Drop the Soap"
Sakurina: S2E388394823049283049283049834
Sakurina: the one after Endless Eight

By the way, don't bother watching the episode this week, it's the SAME THING D:

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I took a quick peek at the speed sub from Mazui... and it looks like another repeat... But I'm not sure till I watch the whole thing, guess the 6 episode arc this season is Endless Eight... or maybe it's Endless EIGHT for EIGHT episodes. I don't know how I'm putting up with this. I wanted a Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya arc or something, but they're just trying to milk as much money out of the Haruhi name I guess.

Edit: Yeah it's the same. Didn't notice your previous post Salamantis.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheWingless said:
I took a quick peek at the speed sub from Mazui... and it looks like another repeat... But I'm not sure till I watch the whole thing, guess the 6 episode arc this season is Endless Eight... or maybe it's Endless EIGHT for EIGHT episodes. I don't know how I'm putting up with this. I wanted a Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya arc or something, but they're just trying to milk as much money out of the Haruhi name I guess.
Like I said in my previous post, people shouldn't bother downloading this weeks (ep 15). It's basically the exact same thing with different scenes (once again).

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be terribly honest, the only thing that kept me watching the first season were the tits. Nothing else had any value to it whatsoever. I doubt I would enjoy the second season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto