ROM Hack Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows DS - AP Patch?

KeshanAmare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Harry Potter 7 freezes after completion of Chapter 1 (AP). Can someone please give me an AP Patch to get around this? I have an R4 SDHC with v1.29b firmware. If anyone could give me a patch I would be very grateful.

Hotness1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a better flash cart. DSTWO's and Acekard 2i's work flawlessly with most of the new games that come out.

KeshanAmare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hotness1 said:
Just get a better flash cart. DSTWO's and Acekard 2i's work flawlessly with most of the new games that come out.
I want a patch, not a suggestion for a better flash cart. Plus I want to stick with the R4...

Hotness1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KeshanAmare said:
Hotness1 said:
I want a patch, not a suggestion for a better flash cart. Plus I want to stick with the R4...

Well if your R4 supports wood then try using Wood.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you have to get used to the fact that select games won't work with your flashcard.
especially R4's are notorious for this, unless they run Wood. if your card can't run wood, i would indeed considering buying a new card.

Just saying "i want a patch" does no good. No patch is made because it works without a flaw on all up2date cards. What you want is not an AP patch, but something to make the game work on your outdated card / loaders

(on another note, see if your R4 runs the AKAIO firmware, besides wood, it's probably the best fw for your older (maybe non genuine) r4)

i just tried it on my R4 clone running AKAIO, and it does not freeze. It's your setup that is causing problems, not the rom's (nonexistant) AP. You know, not all problems come from AP, most of them come from user error, misconfiguration and compatability issues. So my suggestions are trying an up2date firmware (last time i checked 1.56 was the latest) or getting a newer model (acekards are cheap (13$) and are no-nonsense).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all