Hacking Hardmoded new 3ds xl - maybe bricked? Help please

Cava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi my new 3ds xl after soldered everything and put every cable back and turned on just show the blue light and turning off. If i connect to the sd card reader the blue error screen show up but same thing happen just turning off. What is the problem?

Now just soldered off all of the wires and assembly back the 3ds and same thing happen what i wrote above..

Can someone please help me? Thank you.

Here is the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jdrs82qqh18ozu/2016.06.15_16.10.51.mp4?dl=0

Last edited by Cava,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure you accidentally disconnected something. It's not a brick. Is the top screen gold cable in place? It's around the left hinge. OR, try checking the bottom's. It's the big gold cable on the L shaped board.

Reactions: Cava

Cava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Okay i figured out.. this one is the problem because the small plastic plug is not completely off the presses (sry my english...) also can someone tell me witch one is the touch screen cable?

new 3ds xl.JPG

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i figured out.. this one is the problem because the small plastic plug is not completely off the presses (sry my english...) also can someone tell me witch one is the touch screen cable?

View attachment 53108
See the last picture on my thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/thoughts-on-new-3ds-xl-nand-out-location.375806/
I had the exact same problem on my N3DS XL, in the end I had to replace the console :(
Hope you get around it
It was the home button for me

Last edited by metaljay,

Cava

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Last edited by Cava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂