Hardware Hard time deciding

thekman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I only skimmed the thread. Yeah, that's a bit too much for me, still. The Majora's Mask version doesn't matter to me since I can just paint my current 3DS's housing. If it's just a repeat of the DSi, then it probably won't have many actual exclusives, not enough that I can't wait until the next generation and enjoy its backwards compatibility with those games. It just depends on what you value.

I'm more afraid of my device being damaged because the warranty ran out, what last year on my current 3ds xl.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the mojora's mask one is sold out. I checked 1 hour after the announcement and couldn't get one sadly.

reason to upgrade.
it has exclusive games (so far just xenoblade though) also the added functions (amiibo, c stick etc.) work in normal 3ds games. the c-stick and shoulder buttons act as the cpp so resident evil, metal gear, monster hunter and others can use them as if they were a circle pad pro.
I don't know if this is confirmed officially but certain games will use the added power to run smoother. apparently mh4u runs at a constant 60fps on the new3ds but not the original, other games such as pokemon do not sadly.

basically do you want to use gateway or not? currently there is not Huge reason to upgrade on a general level. I'm doing it's a great deal, $100 after trading in a 3ds xl. but my xl is up to date anyway.

You didn't mention face tracking. if it works as promised it would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: You're counting all your sheep in disguise.... Caught up in the world of lies