Homebrew Hard bricked 3ds

jrock23123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From both mentioned modders on page 1 of this topic.
Thanks for the help. Ill probably send it to vb_encryption unless something that lets you restore nands without a hard mod comes out. Are there any programs or projects that let you restore nand being worked on?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. Ill probably send it to vb_encryption unless something that lets you restore nands without a hard mod comes out. Are there any programs or projects that let you restore nand being worked on?
Only one is Arm9LoaderHax+Decrypt9. Decrypt9 lets you restore a NAND backup to a 3DS if it gets bricked, but needs Arm9LoaderHax installed, which is what I plan to do when my 3DS returns from hundshamer.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If arm9loader was not successfully installed already there will never be a software only solution. Once bricked your only option is hardmod.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well if you don't want a hardmod you could get it fixed by nintedo instead but it would cost more money but if you had no nand backup it would be your only option only problem is i think they would update 3ds to lasted firmware so you would need oot psmd or cubicninja and when an update comes out that patches downgrding thats not going to work and your gonna have to buy another 3ds

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Khangaroo

$ORIGINALTITLE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you don't want a hardmod you could get it fixed by nintedo instead but it would cost more money but if you had no nand backup it would be your only option only problem is i think they would update 3ds to lasted firmware so you would need oot psmd or cubicninja and when an update comes out that patches downgrding thats not going to work and your gonna have to buy another 3ds
I doubt nintendo would fix this.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
just say my 3ds turned off while updating send it to nintedo pay money and they will fix it only if you have no nand backupthough

jrock23123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a nand backup. Im only issue right now is it would be a lot of money to ship off my 3ds, pay someone to fix it, and then never see it again. if i could get a seal of a approval on shipping it to a user from a few people I might make take the risk, but right now Im just wondering if it would be smarter get a trusted friend with solder skills to do it.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a nand backup. Im only issue right now is it would be a lot of money to ship off my 3ds, pay someone to fix it, and then never see it again. if i could get a seal of a approval on shipping it to a user from a few people I might make take the risk, but right now Im just wondering if it would be smarter get a trusted friend with solder skills to do it.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-hardmod-installers-by-region.414224/

Look through here for people that have reported back on sending systems off to modders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...