Happy Easter???

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oneleggedjack, Apr 10, 2009.

Apr 10, 2009

Happy Easter??? by oneleggedjack at 6:05 AM (1,293 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. oneleggedjack
    OP

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread....53807#post53807

Yes Marcan has left the scene, I'm pretty neutral about it, but others might feel strongly about it.

Here's his response to Brakkens Post/Article

2. ZombiePosessor

Member ZombiePosessor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Who cares? Someone else will fill his shoes.

3. kongsnutz

Member kongsnutz QuickTimeEvent

Australia
    Hahaha he was good at finding bugs, so are many other people........i'm sure he'll not be missed by too many.

Plus we don't even need twilight hack anymore......lol

4. MightyMouse

Member MightyMouse GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    shame, dudes talented as fuck...but all this bitchin is a joke

5. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Hmm. I think he got too worked up about the whole piracy thing, and I don‘t see what leaving will accomplish. Oh well.

6. SanGor

Member SanGor Witchhunter

United States
    since BootMii is mostly done by marcan will that mean it won't be released/finished ?

7. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Is it mostly done by him or does he just talk the most? Either way it‘s probably finished or almost finished already.

8. MightyMouse

United Kingdom
    i think its some sort of easter joke lol he'll be reborn and bring bootmii with him :-p

9. oneleggedjack
    OP

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well the drama is uncalled for, but I simply ignore all of this because of his skill. Who knows he might even be "reborn" into MarXan- a pirate loving bootlegger.... yeah, probably not. All I know is the personal stab at Wani (I call him wani because I cant spell his name) was childish and uncalled for, no matter what Wani did or didn't do.

10. cosmiccow

Member cosmiccow Original Hippie

Germany
    if he is actually gone it is really a shame because he did do a lot for the wii homebrew scene.

11. MightyMouse

United Kingdom
    The guy tried to legitimize homebrew on the Wii, in a effort to show nintendo we just wanted to play with the system and where not all evil pirates..truth is thats a false statement..really i'd say 90% of the users of this forum ARE pirates and thats just life. give a man a choice between cost and free and ethics usually tend to go out the window unfortunatley. Then again the Wii is the most successful console EVER and with the WiiFit balance board and console alone you can hardly say Nintendo hasnt made its money on it already, and its not like Sony loosing money on every console and making up for it with title licenses.

As For The Game Companys

The games i download i would never buy anyway. I can probably list 10 titles i would actually PAY FOR, the rest are shit lets be honest..and in the times of recession we live in most families cant afford 30notes a game every week for the latest child craze i.e High School Musical, Hannah Montanna (that bitch has a new game every damn month)

on the other hand if its so easy to create a USB Loader and Backup loader, then why did it take so long and why didnt anyone else have the foresight to put the pieces of the puzzle together as he says it was all there for the taking...

Marcan apparently taught Wanin all he knew, and they went there separate ways.

1 question remains..who was the WiiGator??? hmmmm

i just dont think its all as clear cut as it looks and people shouldnt take everything on the internet on face value.