oneleggedjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread....53807#post53807

Yes Marcan has left the scene, I'm pretty neutral about it, but others might feel strongly about it.

Here's his response to Brakkens Post/Article

QUOTE(marcan;53798) said:
I did not drive nuke out of the "scene"; his reasons for leaving were based on his own personal guesses, beliefs, and extrapolations about some of my ideas, and at no time did he ask for a proper explanation or allow me any sort of clarification or explanation. I do not specifically blame him for this action, because there's more to the story than this, but the other parts are none of your business. He made his own story up and then left because of it.

This kind of crap and drama, however, sure has driven me out of the "scene". Brakken, congratulations, you have succeeded in providing the last drop. I will not attempt to refute any other of the claims made on this thread, because doing so would be completely and utterly futile given that the majority of the people involved will obviously do anything and believe anything that makes me wrong or the "bad guy"; besides, we've been over all this stuff many times now, so if someone wants to investigate the "scene", they can, and they can come to their own conclusions. I'll skip a long rant about brakken and just say that brakken's journalism isn't even remotely close to rigorous.

Suffice it to say, I've had enough, I'm out, and I will not be coming back. Happy easter.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha he was good at finding bugs, so are many other people........i'm sure he'll not be missed by too many.

Plus we don't even need twilight hack anymore......lol

oneleggedjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the drama is uncalled for, but I simply ignore all of this because of his skill. Who knows he might even be "reborn" into MarXan- a pirate loving bootlegger.... yeah, probably not. All I know is the personal stab at Wani (I call him wani because I cant spell his name) was childish and uncalled for, no matter what Wani did or didn't do.

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The guy tried to legitimize homebrew on the Wii, in a effort to show nintendo we just wanted to play with the system and where not all evil pirates..truth is thats a false statement..really i'd say 90% of the users of this forum ARE pirates and thats just life. give a man a choice between cost and free and ethics usually tend to go out the window unfortunatley. Then again the Wii is the most successful console EVER and with the WiiFit balance board and console alone you can hardly say Nintendo hasnt made its money on it already, and its not like Sony loosing money on every console and making up for it with title licenses.

As For The Game Companys

The games i download i would never buy anyway. I can probably list 10 titles i would actually PAY FOR, the rest are shit lets be honest..and in the times of recession we live in most families cant afford 30notes a game every week for the latest child craze i.e High School Musical, Hannah Montanna (that bitch has a new game every damn month)

on the other hand if its so easy to create a USB Loader and Backup loader, then why did it take so long and why didnt anyone else have the foresight to put the pieces of the puzzle together as he says it was all there for the taking...

Marcan apparently taught Wanin all he knew, and they went there separate ways.

1 question remains..who was the WiiGator??? hmmmm

i just dont think its all as clear cut as it looks and people shouldnt take everything on the internet on face value.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse