cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the 4th of July in the USA today and I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday. We're celebrating our freedom and independence so if you value your current freedoms make sure to show up to the polls in the next election in your area and vote against anything that would take them away. Oh, enjoy those fireworks! Gotta love those colorful exploding projectiles! Happy 4th of July 2019!!!

Reactions: Alexander1970

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm at a local venue listening to live music and waiting for the nighttime fireworks and the FOX News booth has a line longer than any other vendors (even the booth giving out free CBD samples, legalized by our current President - see the bottom right paragraph in the pamphlet). Sorry CNN, but you're not welcome here. The venue just opened, expect standing room only come time for the exploding projectiles. Oh, it cooled off two degrees as it's no longer 108 f out - it's only 106!

20190704_182044_stripped.jpg
20190704_175452.jpg

Last edited by cots,

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The firework show lasted 30 minutes. Large crowed showed up, took forever to get back home. Did anyone else celebrate the 4th?

20190704_215100.jpg

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I celebrated in spirit, but never even left the house. Couldn't drink for the holiday either due to overdoing it the past couple nights and feeling like reanimated death. Hope everyone had a good time!

Reactions: cots

cots

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to, but someone stole my small bbq grill from my back yard. :(

I waited in one of the four Chick Fil-A's lines for 30 minutes and then had a chicken sandwich for dinner. Fox and Chick-Fil-A had the most support from people and their wallets. I wonder why ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE