HANS working with ORAS on 11.1 w/Homebrew??

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by HydrosPlays, Sep 29, 2016.

1. HydrosPlays
    OP

HydrosPlays Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    United States
    NC
    Hello,

I recently updated to 11.1FW using Ninjhax on my 2DS, previously used 11.0 with Menuhax with Homebrew. Hans works on 11.0 and now does not work on 11.1 with Homebrew that I am aware of now. I am just wondering if there is any update to the situation that anyone knows about, or a possible work around the Screen freeze when trying to select ORAS in HANS?

I have read else where about it, but I have seen the work around with Save Manager using PokeBank, and if there was hopefully a possible in the works work around for HANS so I can use it with ORAS again.

I am a content creator and since it only works with XY kind of hinders my ability to do what I need to do, but I am patient to wait I just would love to know about any updates, I do follow Smea as well but hope maybe someone here might find something to work around it.

2. Kaphotics

Kaphotics badc0ded

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    no, wait for certain apps to be updated.

3. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    its that new Memory Randomization, X and Y work but because AS/OR was a "hax" game [Basehaxx] its been added to the list smea is working on a fix i think.

Nba_Yoh likes this.
  4. Clector

Clector GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 15, 2016
    Bangladesh
    Not here
  5. HydrosPlays
    OP

HydrosPlays Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    United States
    NC
    I am just waiting for HANS since I just need it to run my Randomized ROMS for OR/AS. I know that Savemanager has apparently not worked with ORAS as well but I have seen the fix with JKSM.

Yeah I have seen some posts about the new Randomization that was added. I mean I am fine with still being able to do it in XY, just Prefer oras so I can run my randomizers and edited Models again. Guess Its just waiting for Smea to get the fix for it. I am sure it wont be too long I am sure. Thanks for the response as well.

Thanks for his tweet, I did not see this from him, so glad to know he is working on it. Sure it won't be too long.