Homebrew HANS source code now publicly available!

fmhugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thinking here. Possible to use "HANS" for read exploited system settings like romfs (hack ROM) and gain kernel access ?
Sorry my bad english.

Phoenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If only someone could fix the C-stick & Zr Zl support, the circle pad support..
I'm really hoping in that fix. And also, if someone adds the possibility to read updates through HANS, and therefore, go online with most games, that would be awesome. Anyone wants to work on this? I would try myself, but I'm a complete noob.

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Answered many and many times: no.
I really don't know why people keep asking. Nobody seems to understand that they didn't patch the applets that have these vulnerabilities; moreso, they patched the vulnerability in the actual system that allowed kernel access to be given to people before 9.3. At least I'm pretty sure how that works, shut me up if I'm being stupid.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I really don't know why people keep asking. Nobody seems to understand that they didn't patch the applets that have these vulnerabilities; moreso, they patched the vulnerability in the actual system that allowed kernel access to be given to people before 9.3. At least I'm pretty sure how that works, shut me up if I'm being stupid.
MSET was just an entrypoint.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
ahhh...i pray for a new vulnerability SOON

meanwhile...somebody can study the HANS source code for his use vs AP check?

Greetings

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm eager to see what the community can do with it. I guess the best thing we can realistically hope for (and it would already be amazing!) is the return of the eShop spoofing. And please, before February 27. Fingers crossed!
How is that when I just used the eshop spoof today? The eshop is included with the other payloads. It's on smea's github.Or is this not it? Cuz I used it when the last update came out and purchased some games without updating. I did that after the purchase...I'm confused.

D

Deleted-236924

How is that when I just used the eshop spoof today? The eshop is included with the other payloads. It's on smea's github.Or is this not it? Cuz I used it when the last update came out and purchased some games without updating. I did that after the purchase...I'm confused.
If you are on 10.2 it still works.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we could hypothetically replace services... like ro with an older version, would we get rohax back?

Also, is there any way in homebrew at all to have read access to the nand FS? Not really the actuall data, but just the FS where the files are located and the size etc

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If we could hypothetically replace services... like ro with an older version, would we get rohax back?

Also, is there any way in homebrew at all to have read access to the nand FS? Not really the actuall data, but just the FS where the files are located and the size etc
Already tried, already failed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol