Homebrew HANS fix coming soon?

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon just came out and since I don't want to lose my homebrew, I can't update my 3DS to get it. I know I can get a physical copy, but I prefer downloading the game and not having to keep up with the card.

Does anyone think Smea will release a new version of HANS soon, or is somebody else able to fix it now that we have the source code?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon just came out and since I don't want to lose my homebrew, I can't update my 3DS to get it. I know I can get a physical copy, but I prefer downloading the game and not having to keep up with the card.

Does anyone think Smea will release a new version of HANS soon, or is somebody else able to fix it now that we have the source code?

Wich entrypoint do you have? Because you can update to the latest firmware to get eshop access without losing homebrew if you update the payload of the entrypoint first.

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wich entrypoint do you have? Because you can update to the latest firmware to get eshop access without losing homebrew if you update the payload of the entrypoint first.

I have themehax. :( And it's patched in the latest update.

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people who are against piracy even come to this thread? It doesn't make any sense. Everyone pirates on here in the homebrew section.

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets pray togeather =) And dont forgett to write to santa you want the game ;)

Hehe I definitely will. Not only do I want Pokemon, but I want Triforce Heroes as well. :) I hear it's fun.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its always two sides of the coin. And i think both sides can co-exist.

Maybe...but not if anti-pirates are constantly bitching at us to buy the games. -__-

sirphayze

Happy camper!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe I definitely will. Not only do I want Pokemon, but I want Triforce Heroes as well. :) I hear it's fun.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe...but not if anti-pirates are constantly bitching at us to buy the games. -__-

So, be a good person and hope santa reads your letter and you will gets some nice gifts from him this year =)

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Sky3DS too but I'm not sure where you can get them at. Do you have to buy it online or can you get it at Walmart or something like that?

sirphayze

Happy camper!
Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Sky3DS too but I'm not sure where you can get them at. Do you have to buy it online or can you get it at Walmart or something like that?

I guess you live in US since you ask about wallmart. The afaik you need to buy it from a online store. I could not recomend any US store since i live in EU. But i think you could ask someone here or just ask our Almighty friend "Google" =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs