Gaming Halo: Reach

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, to start off which bundle are you getting? I already pre-ordered the Limited Edition, but if I have to get $50 more dollars, I'll splurge, and get the Legendary Edition. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then look at the spoilers I posted.

Standard Edition

haloreach_boxshot.png

In Halo: Reach, the blockbuster prequel to the Halo trilogy, experience the events that transpired on the planet Reach. The Standard Edition comes with the game disc, the case, manual, and if you preorder it from Gamestop you get a Gamestop exclusive armor.

Limited Edition

limitedEdition.png

In addition the Halo: Reach, the Limited Edition comes with game disc housed in recovered ONI “black box,” an exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes and an artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the Halo universe.

Legendary Edition

ledgendaryEdition.png

The complete Halo: Reach collection. In addition to the game disc and the complete contents of the Limited Edition, the Legendary Edition includes a Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. In addition to this, the statute is placed in UNSC-themed custom packaging exclusive and the game includes an exclusive, multiplayer Spartan armor effect – a flaming helmet!

If you preorder any edition from Gamestop you get the Gamestop exclusive armor, and a token to redeem Recon armor.

------------Recon Armor------------------------------------Gamestop Exclusive Armor-------
armorpreorder.jpg

Exclusive Elite Armor
Halo-Reach-Limited-Edition-Elite-Armor.jpg

Flaming Armor
halo-reach-flaming-skull.jpg

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
I'm probably getting the limited edition. I think I already told you that though
tongue.gif

xD Yeah. Hopefully, I can save enough to get the Legendary Edition. I will be killing everyone with flaming armor.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:
I'm probably getting the limited edition. I think I already told you that though
tongue.gif

xD Yeah. Hopefully, I can save enough to get the Legendary Edition. I will be killing everyone with flaming armor.
Except for me, I'll be killing you
tongue.gif

We should play some Halo tonight. I havn't been on in forever. I'm addicted to the PS2 lol

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

We should play some Halo tonight. I havn't been on in forever. I'm addicted to the PS2 lol

lol. Nice. I'll be on. I gave my mic to my brother, so I can't talk until my new mic arrives.... Everyones most likely to gang up on the guy with the flaming armor, when Halo:Reach is released.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:
RoxasIsSora said:
Scott-105 said:
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

lol. Nice. I'll be on. I gave my mic to my brother, so I can't talk until my new mic arrives.... Everyones most likely to gang up on the guy with the flaming armor, when Halo:Reach is released.
Yeah, probably. I'll help them, just to piss you off
evil.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sad.gif
I thought we were friends. Later tonight, you will be sniped, stabbed, pistol wipped, flame throwered, and t-bagged. All in that order.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I'll probably get the standard edition.
tongue.gif

The legendary edition is probably way to expensive (flaming armor would be awesome though
yay.gif
).
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not gonna bother with it. Halo 3 was extremely average and I really prefer other multiplayer games. Forge World is really interesting but if I wanted to get into creation type games I might as well get Garry's Mod.

But they did change it up a bit so Halo haters can't bash it too much. Whether those changes are appealing to me is a different story.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not to into Halo so I'm gonna get the standard addition, armors and looks don't really affect the game other then make little kids on XBL gloat about it

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats, your going to pirate Halo:Reach. This thread was created to ask Tempers what edition of Halo:Reach they were going to buy. There will never be a pirate edition of Halo:Reach, however there will be a pirated copy of the game. Overall, there's no need to be dicks about getting something free, that we have/want to pay for. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since