Gaming Halo 3 Official Release Date 9/25

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really a Halo nut, but was it announced that this would be the concluding Halo game? (Last game of the series, ending it as a trilogy?)

thomaspajamas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ May 16 2007, 06:53 PM)]Not really a Halo nut, but was it announced that this would be the concluding Halo game? (Last game of the series, ending it as a trilogy?)

Thats a good question. The tag line they've been promoting it with is "Finish the Fight" so I would guess so

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just hope with all my heart that it the last Halo FPS game... this game is wayyyy too over rated.

ps: my B-Day is the 26th
happy.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ May 16 2007, 06:53 PM)]Not really a Halo nut, but was it announced that this would be the concluding Halo game? (Last game of the series, ending it as a trilogy?)
This will be the last game in this "story arc". There are other games planned that will take place at different times in the halo universe. Halo Wars (360 RTS) will take place before the events of Halo for example.

And btw, I have been waiting all day for the Crackdown Halo 3 Beta access. Should be up in 3-6 hours after an 11 hour delay.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
27th, 1985 here... but if my paycheck's nice that week, i'm getting the helmet. i fucking LOVED halo, Halo2 was good too, but this one is suppose to be more like halo 1. i'm excited.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D