santamanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Quick Summary from my observation.

USB3 drives/pen-drives does not work

Not sure if it is going to be incorporated or not, but I do know that 2.0 and 3.0 USB works.

For me usb3.0 does not work. And I tested it. If it´s not dependent from the voltage, it must be the adapter, if it really works for someone else.

Besides, I also tested ext3 through windows paragon (since I can´t get wine32 installed under debian, it´s a dependency hell). When hakchi2 tries to write to the usb stick, it aborts with error. Guess, it can´t do it fast enough. When I copy the files from the hdd to the ext3 stick, that also works. When hakchi2 writes to a fat32 stick that works, too. Just for the record.

Last edited by santamanga,

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today's Core Update:) UPDATE 11-24-17 Today, you now have the ability to play MP3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this using PocketCDG. It also handles CDG Karaoke+MP3 Combos:) I also got Sharp X68000 Running (px68k)! Now, you can run the awesome Castlevania Game, amongst other Games that were on the System! I updated FBA 2016, Atari 800, and NP2kai. In Advanced Users Folder, there are now two additions, a 7z script fix for USB-HOST, as well as a dedicated clovercon-usb Module, both courtesy of madmonkey!!! Enjoy Today's Update!!! https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases/

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has someone aconfig file for retroarch for the nes games?
my version is on speed! 1s real life are in super mario bros (1) 3 second ingame.

some games works normal but many are on turbo
You may be running Pal versions, which run faster. Stick to NTSC

Spoderman80s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys sorry if it was mentioned before but I tried to search and the thread is so huge now, by any chance is it possible to change the game ratio to 16:9 instead of 4:3 with the SNES own emulator (not the emustation one) Thanks in advance !

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today's Core Update:) UPDATE 11-24-17 Today, you now have the ability to play MP3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this using PocketCDG. It also handles CDG Karaoke+MP3 Combos:) I also got Sharp X68000 Running (px68k)! Now, you can run the awesome Castlevania Game, amongst other Games that were on the System! I updated FBA 2016, Atari 800, and NP2kai. In Advanced Users Folder, there are now two additions, a 7z script fix for USB-HOST, as well as a dedicated clovercon-usb Module, both courtesy of madmonkey!!! Enjoy Today's Update!!! https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases/
What does the clovercon USB module do?

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shit that game that i would love to play from the playstation 1 games doesnt work.
i mean legend of mana and that game doesnt recognize the gamepad

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You may be running Pal versions, which run faster. Stick to NTSC
some of the games that run faster are us version. ^^

Edit
I replace Most of the Games with US Version and they Run with Speed too.
That can Not be the PAL Problem.
Both Version ( PAL and US) of smb 1 Run faster AS they should.
With dualboot to Mini NES they Run normal but that doesnt Work with usb space.

Last edited by Liriel,

TakuyaMAXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's a way to have only linear filter for the NES stock emulator like the SNES? (not retroarch, only clover) I have tried every command from the command-line-arguments Wiki for the NES and I did try some of the SNES commands with no results because they don't work on the NES stock emu.

Gab75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
getting c3 c2 and c7 error and black screen while trying to boot PSX games off USB, any thoughts?

I'm not 100% sure, but:
C7 error should happen when you try to launch an incompatible game with the native SNES mini emulator (Canoe) and Retroarch is not installed correctly (to use PSX games with Retroarch, you need to install the relative core too);
C3 error should happen when there's an error in the command line (e.g. a spelling mistake: -retroarch instead of --retroarch);
C2 error should happen when there's a corrupt code within the kernel (in this case, if it's a repetitive error, the solution can be a re-flashing of the kernel).

Last edited by Gab75,
Reactions: santamanga

dulux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Mp3!!!, you only need to make a jukebox mod, fantastic

Reactions: KMFDManic

Smitchell6879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I am doing to ask a very dumb question as I am missing something obvious. I am trying to make folders on the USB host mod.. to cheat I used dantheman version of hakchi to make the folders on my USB.. I add games plugged USB into snes power on the folder show but when select one it goes black then comes back to original menu... So the question is what do I need to change in the .desktop file to launch the right folder?
Right now it is 2 folders in the games folder a 001 and a clv-s-0001 the clv-s .desktop is what the menu is made up of and it's exec path is bin/chmenu 001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all