Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

JAY81UK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The listing of games on the bottom is fixed, and doesn't move, so if you have more than the screen can show (something like 45) then it goes off the screen. It doesn't affect functionality, but it does look ugly.

An option in Hakchi is to remove that section completely. You can also put games in folders so you have fewer in any given screen.

Thanks, how do I remove that section completely?

Reactions: LuCraftStudios

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Not sure not sure if this is allowed here but is there a link to get snes and nes roms or just use torrent? Thx in advance ✌
Asking for links to ROM sites is against the rules

Reactions: flinto

Lpckid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We want the emulator that Nintendo using to put on pc with same load screen they have to play with real power and update to fix snes yoshi island on mini nes and if perfect n64 works on snes Classic.

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We want the emulator that Nintendo using to put on pc with same load screen they have to play with real power and update to fix snes yoshi island on mini nes and if perfect n64 works on snes Classic.

They aren't going to release NES or SNES emulators for public release, that would be just as questionable as handing out the roms themselves, and against the forum rules.
The emulators aren't public domain, and are owned by Nintendo.

If it wasn't a legality issue I'd love to see it ported over to PI, or hacked Wii/Wii-U. But it isn't going to happen.

Last edited by Baggins,

LuCraftStudios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
Cluster just programms a Programm to add more games to the nintendo SNES Emulator of the SNES Classic

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So..I read some people saying RetroArch can be usted to play dumped roms in the SNES Mini; I would like to ask if this is correct and if it is, how?

Daddy Horror

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those that have a nes mini and snes mini and also cant wait, cant we use the snes classic controller on the nes and use a snes emulator on the nes classic. I've been out of the loop for awhile so im not sure how you do that on the nes but i do know the controllers work on both systems.

Bloodgoyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible ( soon) to just install retroarch on the snesmini without cores, to use retroarch shaders on the build in snesmini emulator?

And use the crt Filter from the snesmini Menü together with The retroarch shaders?

This whould be awesome

Last edited by Bloodgoyle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo