Hai

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm here to (re)introduce myself. I have been dormant for awhile but I've been active/lurking for about 6 months. I used to go by Wilabob, maybe some people will remember that name
biggrin.gif
now about me:
I'm graduating next year and I live in a small town in BC, Canada. After graduation I'm planning on going to university to be a computer engineer. I'm currently practicing piano for my Grade 8 Royal Conservatory Exam.

I'm pretty excited I get to take my road test to get my 'N'. For people who don't know the procedure in BC for getting a full driver's license is crazy. First when you're sixteen you take a written test to get your Learner's License, basically, you can drive but you need a parent or someone with a full license to supervise you. Then you have to wait a full year before you can take your road test to get your Novice License, which allows you to drive by yourself but limits your passengers. Then to get your full license you have to wait a couple more years.. that's like 3 years
frown.gif
I just recently got a car given to me by my uncle, a 1993 Honda Civic Sedan. The first thing I did when I got it was do some repairs in the end it probably cost ?$600, then I had to buy insurance, which for a new driver is ridiculous.. I paid $1200 for basic insurance just to get me on the road. Next I had to upgrade the stereo, which only played cassettes, lol. I installed a Pioneer DEH-5300UB so I just use a 8GB USB stick to store all my music. Just recently my speedometer and master cylinder went so that'll probably cost me another $300-$400, the parts should be in on Monday. So anyway my first taste of freedom will hopefully be next week.

At the moment I'm working in construction for the summer, as a laborer.. which some of you might know, sucks. For the last week and a half all I've been doing is shoveling, moving dirt for driveways etc. At least it'll bring my strength up
wink.gif
The other big news for me is I just got a border collie puppy, she's 3 months old now and quite a hand full.

My computers: 2010 Mac Mini, 2006 Mac Mini, 2006 MacBook. As you can see I love Macs... call me a fanboy if you wish. I'm planning on getting a MacBook Pro for university next year.

Now, on to gaming:
I have a release date wii (you jelly?), on 4.3 originally softmodded with bannerbomb. The only problem with my wii is that it's graphics card is having issues. When I play I get fuzzy lines that move up and down the screen, which can be pretty annoying. I have a DS Lite with a SCDS2 that I love. I also have a 80GB PS3 (non BC
frown.gif
) that I used to have softmodded, but I updated to play online and because I think the scene is slowly dying. And finally I have a PSP-1001 that is on CFW 6.20. As far as games go I love shooters, rpgs, adventure games etc. The games that I'm playing now are Pokemon Black, CoD Black Ops, and Infamous 2, but most of my time is going toward work and piano.

So.. I think that's enough information for this blog. I'll keep you updated on my exams.. Bai

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yay! It's good to see another Canuck hanging about. Good luck with the driver's stuff - I love driving, but my dad drives me around the bend when I'm driving him elsewhere!

I'm astrangeone, and I'm also a Canuck!
biggrin.gif

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Welcome to the Temp!
grog.gif
I am The Catboy!
Good luck on your adventures and stuff!
happy.gif

QUOTE(astrangeone @ Jul 13 2011, 09:52 AM) Yay! It's good to see another Canuck hanging about. Good luck with the driver's stuff - I love driving, but my dad drives me around the bend when I'm driving him elsewhere!

I'm astrangeone, and I'm also a Canuck!
biggrin.gif

Hey guys, I see you both around quite frequently when I'm lurking
ph34r.gif
lol
Gotta love Canada.

I just noticed.. you both joined after me.. I'm your elder, respect it.. muhaha
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...