DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well I've been a member for a few years now and I never really introduced myself , I hope this is ok though
biggrin.gif

I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I post in a few topics on the off days so I doubt anyone will recognise me.

Things about me around the temp..hmm...
Well I've posted a few topics hither and thither, one was about the rumour that the PSP GO would not have a UMD slot... everyone lol'd at me....now all I can say is LOL.
biggrin.gif

I have 10% warn still which i got from (if I remember correctly) Toni after posting a rickroll (which was intented to be obvious so no one would click it xD) and I got that around the month when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 was coming out and being hacked and I posted on a thread where people were asking for fixes and not reading the first post xD.
Only thing worthwhile I've done is help a couple of people over msn from the temp fix MLRPG3(J) for their R4s and now they're quite good friends
biggrin.gif

I have an original R4 (ZOMG not another R4N00B!!!!11!!!) and the first DS (PHAT) which is in working condition despite some scuffs and the paint job is worn from overuse.

I have an XBOX 360 and my GT is warby1unome

I have an unmodded wii which is more my dad and sisters since I'm not into the excercising while playing part, I'm not unfit but I don't see playing frisbee dog everyday on Wii Sports Resort will improve anyones health drastically so...yeah
I do have SS:BB though although I'm not the greatest at it.

I play some guitar but I'm mediocre at best, I'm getting a new one sometime soon and I'm determined to get better soon.

If you take into account how bad most people are with computers I guess you could call me somewhat alright as a techy
tongue.gif
I'm a PC and windows 7 was not my idea, at least I'm honest...

My last day of high school tomorrow then I move on to college
ohmy.gif

Well that wraps up my monologue thingymajig, btu i have to say this is the best forum I've come across in terms of manners, attitude to other members and forgiving noobs so...well done moderators and such
tongue.gif
goodbyez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-