Hacking HackMii Installer v0.2 RELEASED!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
spoilers people, please
mad.gif
[spoiler ] and close it with [/spoiler

pro2oman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyone tried using the "BOOTDELAY" in the INI file? i would try but not sure on how to use it...

never mind figured it out.... "BOOTDELAY={delay}

only use whole number... 0 will bot right into wiimenu not even showing the bootmii screen.
1 is barely noticeable
tongue.gif

Kinda wish the team could mask the bootmii screen with a very shot delay (befor loading menu/hbs) so that if you don't look for it you can even notice that bootmii is their but i you press the power button with the right timing bootmii open us with out having to go back to my pc and manually changing the delay time....
but that's might be getting to pick
tongue.gif
it great nevertheless.

Pro2oman

Vegeta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Smartpal said:
I've installed Bootmii as an IOS but I can't cycle through the options with the power button. Can anybody help?

I had the same problem. Apparently if you install BootMii as an IOS you can't cycle through the options with the power button or use the reset button to select.

Kree_boy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chemodile said:
Diablo1123 said:
Try running IOS Downgrader v1.
Thanks, confirming this works. Note to anyone else getting the no vulnerable IOS error:

1) Run IOS downgrader (NOT cIOS downgrader).
2) Run the hackmii installer and install as normal.
3) If you were running CIOSCORP, steps and and two just broke it. Reinstall cIOS36 to fix it.

Worked just fine.
Thanks for that.
smileipb2.png

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
So still no usb support?? My sd slot is broke so i can't use a sd card. O well. Good release though i'll be sure to pass this along to my friend!
do it like i did, use wiiload from your computer
installed everything on the fly
just you can't backup your nand

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
misteromar said:
When I go to NAND backup it just hangs there and dosnt backup?

I loaded up again, removed sd card, deleted everything on card, reformated to fat32, then it worked after a slight delay.

Does the sd card have to be a clean card with nothing on it to work?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed on a LU57 with no issues. It re-installed over boot2 BootMii v1. Still no love for BootMii to work on my 8 GB SDHC card, but every other card I have (no SD) works fine. The new HBC seems a bit snappier.

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is excellent news. Everything went smooth as possible. boot2 install here of course. The NAND backup is WAY faster and my new bootdelay of 3 seconds pleases me. Good times. Good times.
biggrin.gif

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyra said:
QUOTE said:
So still no usb support?? My sd slot is broke so i can't use a sd card. O well. Good release though i'll be sure to pass this along to my friend!

What other purpose is there for bootmi besides backup your nand?

gillist419

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm I'm having a problem. When trying to run the installer it's hanging at the "This software must not be sold, neither alone nor as part of a bundle.......press 1 to continue" screen. My wiimote lights turn off and won't re sync.
I've tried a couple of different sd and sdhc cards. I've got a couple of others around that I can try. Anyone know what my problem is?

Also want to add the first installer worked without a problem. I'm still on hbc v.1.01. Has anyone installed this hackmii v2 with hbc v.1.01?

Edit: Still having the problem after trying many different sd cards and reformatting them as well. Anybody have links for hbc v. 1.01 and v.1.02 and even v.1.03?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
phillyrider807 said:
keyra said:
QUOTE said:

What other purpose is there for bootmi besides backup your nand?

you can at least install the latest hbc + dvdx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...