Hacking HackMii Installer v0.2 RELEASED!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chemodile said:
Diablo1123 said:
Try running IOS Downgrader v1.
Thanks, confirming this works. Note to anyone else getting the no vulnerable IOS error:

1) Run IOS downgrader (NOT cIOS downgrader).
2) Run the hackmii installer and install as normal.
3) If you were running CIOSCORP, steps and and two just broke it. Reinstall cIOS36 to fix it.
i think you mean, if your not running cioscorp use ios downgrader then install bootmii.
if you are using cioscorp install a normal ios36 then install bootmii then install the cios36 file from the cioscorp folder.
if you confuse ppl or give the wrong info noobs will start whining, well not that they already don't.

Chemodile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
i think you mean, if your not running cioscorp use ios downgrader then install bootmii.
Nope, I'm using CIOSCORP and that's how I did it. I suppose you could just install an unmodified IOS36 instead of running downgrader, but downgrader is easier as long as your wii has a wifi connection.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chemodile said:
wolffangalchemist said:
Nope, I'm using CIOSCORP and that's how I did it. I suppose you could just install an unmodified IOS36 instead of running downgrader, but downgrader is easier as long as your wii has a wifi connection.
bujt isf you use ios downgrader doesn't that write over the cioscorp install?
i'm pretty sure it does you should check for 001 and 002 errors or if games that don't use ios36 run on loading from your disc channel.

buvk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i installed bootmii to my SDHC Kingston and it doesn't work? it worked with v0.1

works fine on my regular non-sdhc sandisk

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Hey in case anyone is interested the same problem that was occurring with the 1.0.2 HBC is returning with 1.0.3.
This is that it just hangs randomly on reloading or exiting the HBC although it happens less frequently than 1.0.2 it still occurs so for now I'm going to be sticking to 1.0.1.
Here's to hoping the Devs find a solution to this in later versions.

(I know it says it was fixed in change log but still occurring)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why do they disable the WiFi updates, it was so much comfortable than having to run this Damn .dol files
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte