Hacking Hacking the WiiU: A Simple Progress Guide

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there is no we .....its where .......and we already know that there is some vwii that can happen

I'm not exactly sure what grammar you're correcting there.

And we might know, but some people don't, and some people don't like searching through 50 threads to find the answer to a simple question, or doing something silly like trying to run a USB loader this early in the game.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't stickied it because it's a guide which explain how to hack, or to tell that all thread can be stickied.
It's merely to prevent (I know, it's foolish) users to make new topic asking if the WiiU is hacked.
It serves the same purpose as our own 3DS stickied "3DS not hacked yet!".

K

Kurisuellegarden

Reading that USB Loaders are able to be installed and not load through USB, is it possible to load a game off an SD card? Main reason is because I replaced my Wii with a Wii U...but I lost my copy of Wii Fit Plus and I need to exercise before I die of obesity this Christmas. And don't tell me to exercise without it because it's just more fun. :P

Reactions: pwsincd

DevilX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading that USB Loaders are able to be installed and not load through USB, is it possible to load a game off an SD card? Main reason is because I replaced my Wii with a Wii U...but I lost my copy of Wii Fit Plus and I need to exercise before I die of obesity this Christmas. And don't tell me to exercise without it because it's just more fun. :P
you almost made me choke on my food lmfao

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
<sarcasm> tags missing here or <saddo> tags ?

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Nope, you can't YET use a backup loader run from USB or SD but it looks like you soon will be able to with xNEEK+DI

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what you are saying, You don't have a physical copy of the game. Then how are you going to even play it, even if SD Card reading worked? You don't own the game at this point. The game is standard price $20, it should be freaking cheap by now.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
From what you are saying, You don't have a physical copy of the game. Then how are you going to even play it, even if SD Card reading worked? You don't own the game at this point. The game is standard price $20, it should be freaking cheap by now.
I think he owns a digital copy of the game still :ph34r:

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
What i'm saying is. Wouldn't he be pirating the game if he does not have a copy of the game anymore.
Technically "pirating" involves distribution. The USB/SD Loaders are called "backup launchers" for a reason. He said he just lost it so if he backed it up before legitimately losing it, that's what a backup's for, to be used when you no longer can use the original because of loss or damage.

kp_centi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Technically "pirating" involves distribution. The USB/SD Loaders are called "backup launchers" for a reason. He said he just lost it so if he backed it up before legitimately losing it, that's what a backup's for, to be used when you no longer can use the original because of loss or damage.
I thought if you lost your disc that means you don't own it anymore?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea