Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
cyb3ritachi said:
im not going to post them, if i can get the save files decrypted then maybe but not game files

For being American, your communication isn't clear.

One being "if i can get save files decrypted..." Dude, game save decryption is already possible.
Second being anyone claiming to do something without showing it technically didn't do it at all
wink.gif

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I'm trying to get some info from the crown3ds team, hopefully that will clear up some stuff for us.

I'm appreciate your efforts and concern, but I have already hypothesized with great questioning and reasoning.
Read some of the stuff HERE!
I am only interpreting information; I am not this god send who will be producing 3DS flash carts in the next month or two.

Immortal_no1

Trophies
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
I'm trying to get some info from the crown3ds team, hopefully that will clear up some stuff for us.

Good luck! i mean it, nobody has had any information from them since the pictures were released after the video. Or am i wrong?

It would be nice to know more, but the reality is most likely that won't give you anything you can actually use.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Found Scanlime on Flickr.

All his developer notes with his experiment and hack are posted here. More information and discussion about his work can be found around the internet.

Scanlime, along with other team and company predecessors, proved hardware exploits as a main flaw in Nintendo's systems. Despite continuing to improve system stability, Nintendo only focused on improving their software security. In scanlime's steps, Crown3DS proved that 3DS SPI can still be emulated by the use of external hardware. In a world of rapid growth technology, it's important to understand that even the most sophisticated systems have flaws.

I think I will refrain from this subject now until any team statements have been made or any news on exploits or other hacks. If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a private message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...