Hacking Hacking 3DS v10.7

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to hack 3DS v10.7.0- 32 E without owning a flash card ? If there is, please mention all possible ways.

I have recently ordered a R4i gold 3ds card from gamerdepot.com around 3 days back and i live in India. But i havent got any email on the possibile delivery date still. I have lost hope on the order now [emoji20] So checking for any other ways to hack.

Dude wait patiently, Soon or later Hax such as Browser Hax may appear... I waited more patiently after i stupidly updated my N3DS to 10.4, but i didn't loose my Hope. And Voila, Tada the Downgrade for 10.4 and Above appeared. Just like that don't loose hope and enjoy some DS games with your R4i when you receive it.

Anyway I don't support Piracy.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to hack 3DS v10.7.0- 32 E without owning a flash card ? If there is, please mention all possible ways.

I have recently ordered a R4i gold 3ds card from gamerdepot.com around 3 days back and i live in India. But i havent got any email on the possibile delivery date still. I have lost hope on the order now :( So checking for any other ways to hack.

Dude wait patiently, Soon or later Hax such as Browser Hax may appear... I waited more patiently after i stupidly updated my N3DS to 10.4, but i didn't loose my Hope. And Voila, Tada the Downgrade for 10.4 and Above appeared. Just like that don't loose hope and enjoy some DS games with your R4i when you receive i

AnnappaPoojary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody ready to trade a EU Powersave license key with my US license key.
I own a EU o3ds and got US license key [emoji20]

I have contacted Powersaves support also..but they havent replied yet

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse