Hardware Hackable switches

Xenexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ive just purchased a brand new switch from EBGames for their Christmas sale, and according to the salesrep, they're all older consoles that have been sitting there for awhile so there's a very high chance that they're all hackable.
The one I got today confirmed hackable with XAW70011xxxxxx.

Wasn't sure what to do with this info, but it's worth looking into if stores are getting rid of old stock for Christmas sales.

I'm willing to sell the one I got as I was buying for an online switch so hackability wasn't high on my priority list.

TheLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi mate. Do you want to swap yours with mine? I just got mine today from Amazon and it is the patched one. I'm in Melbourne btw.

Xenexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why not return it and buy a new one from EBGames? As I said, the staff informed me that they're getting rid of old stock that they've had for ages, chances are there'll be plenty of hackables.

TheLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I checked in their website and the grey console is not available near the CBD. I will probably go to the stores and ask the staffs tomorrow. Thanks for this thread btw

Xenexus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's the $400 Christmas consoles that are apparently older ones, so I'd recommend those. The one I bought was a neon red/blue. Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0