Gaming Hack psp 3000

slyfirth

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
105
Trophies
0
XP
114
Country
ok let me get this right if i hack a psp 3000 you can play isos
but if i turn it off i have to rehack it?
if i put it in sleep mode i do not have to rehack it?
what happens if the battery gos flat will i have to rehack?
gbasp.gif
 

prowler

Sony
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
9,475
Trophies
2
Location
Ragol
XP
3,294
Country
Zimbabwe
If you turn it off you have to do chickhen again yes, but if you put it on sleep mode then no.
Though if your on a higher firmware than 5.03 you can't mod it at all.
 

godsakes

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
346
Trophies
0
XP
279
Country
deanxxczx said:
If you turn it off you have to do chickhen again yes, but if you put it on sleep mode then no.
Though if your on a higher firmware than 5.03 you can't mod it at all.
can you not install GEN firmware after using the chicken hen method?
 

taken

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
520
Trophies
0
Location
United Kingdom
XP
121
Country
godsakes said:
deanxxczx said:
If you turn it off you have to do chickhen again yes, but if you put it on sleep mode then no.
Though if your on a higher firmware than 5.03 you can't mod it at all.
can you not install GEN firmware after using the chicken hen method?
Yes you can do GEN aswell As custom firmware enabler
 

godsakes

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
346
Trophies
0
XP
279
Country
taken said:
godsakes said:
deanxxczx said:
If you turn it off you have to do chickhen again yes, but if you put it on sleep mode then no.
Though if your on a higher firmware than 5.03 you can't mod it at all.
can you not install GEN firmware after using the chicken hen method?
Yes you can do GEN aswell As custom firmware enabler
and the the GEN/m33 firmware will be permanent right?
 

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
5,859
Trophies
0
XP
984
Country
No permanent firmware exists for the PSP 3000 or the PSP 2000's with the TA-088v3 motherboard. Sedna is the best they have....
 

cloud19573

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
65
Trophies
0
XP
177
Country
Antarctica
Sorry to deviate from the topic I need some help here. I successfully chickhen my PSP2000 but when I tried the custom firmware enabler, it gave a success notice and restart. After restarting nothing happens, the custom firmware is not install at all. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? Thanks.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    W @ Willfredo: i am using 128 GB SD AT THIS MOMENT SEEMS TO WORKING FINE FOR THE GAMES @SylverReZ