H&S app dissapared from Sysnand?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by BurningDesire, Mar 11, 2016.

1. BurningDesire
    OP

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    Okay so I was trying to do A9LH. I accidently clicked restore sysnand from emunand. Emunand had FBI over Health and safety. I have trying upgrading back to 10.6 downgrading back to 9.2 then upgrading back to 10.6 I am currently downgrading to 9.2. I have also tried recovery mode. I am too scared to format because it has my NNID attached. Any thoughts?

2. Sumsquat

Sumsquat Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I guess FBI is still injected. As you're booting into SysNand without CFW, H&S is not visible. That's normal, it's the same for me. You probably want to reinject H&S, unfortunately I don't have a link right now. I'll edit this post later and insert a link, if I found one.

Greets!

EDIT: You just have to open rxTools menu (press L while launching rxTools) -> go to the "ADVANCED" tab -> "UNINSTALL FBI" -> Press X for SysNand

Last edited by Sumsquat, Mar 11, 2016
  3. BurningDesire
    OP

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Hmm. Okay. I'll wait for a link :) Yes I am booting into sysnand without cfw. In fact after I upgraded the first time after the accident I reformatted my SD card so I could start fresh *With small hopes it would fix my problem* That did nothing.

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    If you manage to downgrade to 9.2 again, tun minipasta/pastaCFW and see the app again, then that means FBI is still injected

5. BurningDesire
    OP

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    I currently formated my SD card so that might take awhile. Is there anyway to get the original H&S .app then inject it in sysnand?

6. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    If you didn't make and save a back up, no. When you formatted your sd card, you erased everything. including the back up file of your h&s app files. Unless you're using the o3ds. Then you can just do what the others said with rxtools uninstall option.

7. BurningDesire
    OP

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    I actually think I made a nand backup! Let me check real quick. I might of forgot because I was using windows during the complicated process but my Nand bacup was on mac xD

8. Arubaro

Sep 4, 2015
    Mmm... I have never did this before so I don't know if this will work... maybe you can download the proper H&S cia with 3dnus?
    here you have the title list

9. BurningDesire
    OP

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Okay. I found my old Nand back up. Everything is awesome *cew lego movie song* It's still odd why it went missing :unsure:

nero99 likes this.
  10. Arubaro

Sep 4, 2015
    Probably it is still there, but you cannot see it because it has FBI injected and you need a way to disable signature checks to see unofficial cias installed

11. BurningDesire
    OP

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Nope. Now it is gone :D H&S is now H&S Unless you meant before then yeah. That's probably it xD