Hacking (H-encore) Psp demo game question.

Elephant-man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
July 1 is on the rise, some of you guys pulling out that old psvita that has been collecting dust for decades, and getting it ready for the new awesome exploit!

What better way to prepare is to get everything set up ahead of time, so you can enjoy what H-encore has to offer!

So here's my question.

I managed to get myself 4 vita's dirt cheap,
On one of the Vita's, I manage to get myself 3 demos on one account using my custom firmware ps3 on the PlayStation store,

My question is, is the demo locked on to the account that it is downloaded from? would I be able to use the same demo for the other 3 ps vita's? or will I have to individually create account/download, for each system?

Elephant-man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are you using the demos for? adrenaline?

No longer needed if so.

Anyways Sony never banned anyone on the vita unless they cheated online.

Well based off what I heard, in order for us to use the new exploit, we need to have a psp demo copy. And then change the demo into H-encore.

I have the demos on my pc, but I'm wondering if I could use the same Demo's that was downloaded from a different account, on the other three psvita's (no account activated on them)

Last edited by Elephant-man,

Elephant-man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm, I'm not too sure if the demo thing is correct or not. I guess I'll put this on hold until July hits.
and the source that I was looking at, I think I kinda read it wrong.

But it would make sense, cause how else are we going to run H-encore without a base Game/Bubble to emulate it?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, I'm not too sure if the demo thing is correct or not. I guess I'll put this on hold until July hits.
and the source that I was looking at, I think I kinda read it wrong.

But it would make sense, cause how else are we going to run H-encore without a base Game/Bubble to emulate it?
The 3.6 exploit didn't need an exploitable game. You just needed to go to http://go.henkaku.xyz. This probably works the same.

Elephant-man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The 3.6 exploit didn't need an exploitable game. You just needed to go to http://go.henkaku.xyz. This probably works the same.

But he mention this program works offline. That's the part I'm confused about

what I have envision is, you can have a program on your computer and just put the file directly inside your vita.

''TheFlow: Nevermind about Memory Card, it will also work on Internal Storage! WebKit is not the entry point this time. Therefore it can even be used offline and best is: it is super fast. Stay tuned.''

edit: I think I understand now, I think it works two ways offline/ online ....... I'm over thinking this, I'm gonna, take a break..

Last edited by Elephant-man,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
But he mention this program works offline. That's the part I'm confused about

what I have envision is, you can have a program on your computer and just put the file directly inside your vita.

''TheFlow: Nevermind about Memory Card, it will also work on Internal Storage! WebKit is not the entry point this time. Therefore it can even be used offline and best is: it is super fast. Stay tuned.''

edit: I think I understand now, I think it works two ways offline/ online ....... I'm over thinking this, I'm gonna, take a break..
From the preview video and the related posts I've seen, seems there is an initial install that requires internet. After that it can be launched locally without internet access.

Reactions: Elephant-man

Elephant-man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From the preview video and the related posts I've seen, seems there is an initial install that requires internet. After that it can be launched locally without internet access.

Yeah that actually click on me at the end, that's what I meant by ''works two ways''

but for sure we know it's not by WebKit, and as you said it's going to be like an installer to install it off the Internet first,
and then launch it offline.

Maybe the installer part is something that we never seen before. That's really exciting then lol

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He wants to bone anything with a dick +1