Hacking H-encore doubts and

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey GBAtemp!
So i am huge vita fan! I supported the console since 2014 buying games both PSN and Physical. I see the inevitable death of the vita looming on the horizon.
With Switch taking over the Indie Scene and Sony is ready to kick us Vita users in the balls since 2013. I would like to get my Vita 2000 hacked. But I want to keep my save games from both physical and PSN games.

I will try to get a second console but the more possible case is that my 2000 will be my only vita for the time being.

So I don't want to lose anything ¿how do I do this?
Thank you!

It was my dream to get platinum in P4 Golden but being able to play new games and games that didn't reach our shores here in Europe.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you are already logged into a PSN account, you can just backup your apps with Content Manager and QCMA (for your peace of mind, as your memory card won't be formatted in the process... or of course you can always get another small memory card/internal storage for the hacking process)

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are already logged into a PSN account, you can just backup your apps with Content Manager and QCMA (for your peace of mind, as your memory card won't be formatted in the process... or of course you can always get another small memory card/internal storage for the hacking process)
I have an 8 GB memory that has secondary games on it like Final Fantasy X-2 and Wipeout I barely use it. I can format that but also I have internal memory. After that how will I be able to use Remote play on PS4? They recommend using other accounts to install H-encore.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After that how will I be able to use Remote play on PS4? They recommend using other accounts to install H-encore.
"They" is not TheFlow, who says instead:

Your device must be linked to any PSN account (it doesn't need to be activated though).
"Can I switch the PSN account after having h-encore installed?" - Yes, since the demo is DRM-free it does not depend on your account.

If you want remote play over the internet, of course there's no alternative to having the same account on both...

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"They" is not TheFlow, who says instead:

If you want remote play over the internet, of course there's no alternative to having the same account on both...
So if it's local I stream from my bed I like to grind before sleep in Jrpgs. And watch Parks and Rec or the office. Spanish internet can't handle streaming ps4 away from home. Okay I will wait a few days so I can see what works and what doesn't.
This way I will have the best experience. Thank you guys.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?